Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

To those who love to mess with Redstone contraptions, I've created a huge area in Creative for you to experiment and build whatever you want. Just type /warp redstone into chat and it'll whisk you there.

The space is 590x519x66 blocks (lxwxd) so there's more than enough room ;)

Have fun!

• Like 2

I've gone ahead and trimmed some of the map. Still needs TONS of trimming, so many people wondered off miles and miles on the survival map, just to build a little 3x3 block of randomness.

Also updated every plugin, so let me know if there are any issues.

there is an issue with the update of the locking plugin

I made a few auto cookers Chest>hopper>Furnace>hopper>chest With a chest and hopper into the side of the furnace for fuel.

I also have a chicken farm.

They all stoped working today. Took me ages to figure out the problem but i found it:

Hoppers will no longer take or give items to a locked furnace/chest etc

So I had to unlock all my chests/furnaces that are in my auto contraptions.

Its just a workaround though as its obviously not great having them unlocked. IE, if you put a load of iron ore into your auto smelter, its gonna come out into an unlocked chest :(

there is an issue with the update of the locking plugin

It was set to off by default because some servers were having bugs/issues with other people stealing from locked chests. (This issue didn't affect our server)

you can re-enable it by typing "/chopper on" and punching your locked chests.

It was set to off by default because some servers were having bugs/issues with other people stealing from locked chests. (This issue didn't affect our server)

you can re-enable it by typing "/chopper on" and punching your locked chests.

Works perfectly thanks for letting me know and all your help as usual :)

Now all we need is an area protection mod xD

Has someone disabled potions in Creative? It's mildly frustrating trying to see during the night while building. Could you put a command block with a daylight sensor that keeps it at day?

Like so:

• Like 1

Has someone disabled potions in Creative? It's mildly frustrating trying to see during the night while building. Could you put a command block with a daylight sensor that keeps it at day?

or this:

The server is very unstable this morning. Keeps booting people off with a read timeout. The backups are also taking much longer.

can you make my friend a citizen pleas he has posted on the form his usre name is scooby223.

thank you

P.S. i love this server

Working on it, I hate windows server :p

Back up

what did the issue end up being?

About the creeper damage .. I would have to ask Timan the plugin magician before promising anything, but in terms of having it/or not I think it should be down to popular opinion.

You can disable it in Essentials, you can have it so that the Creepers still blow up and hurt people, but the damage is negated.

Optional but recommended - http://www.minecraft...s-options-news/

http://optifine.net/...5.1_HD_U_B3.zip

http://www.mediafire...c0q1dq5ve4hhlkd

http://www.mediafire...x91gt5mtb51kdbr

I don't really feel like posting a tutorial, but that's all the files you need to get shaders working in 1.5.1

(Bump mapping not yet compatible on 1.5.1)

Also, someone really needs to trim those vines on the iron farms.

looks like someone got jeleous of all of the diamonds i have found under my base (6 stacks plus 17) I have started finding strange 2x1 paths throughout the under part of my base that cross all over the place and even go into a few of my projects destroying walls and such. Not sure what all is going on down there. just people digging around hoping to strike it rich. I am fairly certain i have found most of the diamonds down there as i only found 6 or so today.