Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

If you use /warp Redstone there is a spawn template I've made there already, copying the current with WE and pasting it in there. There are a couple of spare axes for you to try building road designs on, and I've customised it a little. Have a gander and see what you think.

As for a reset, when 1.6 or whatever it is comes out, if everyone wants a reset we'll do it. Will be on survival maps only though.

Does a complete reset mean we lose all our builds? IForgive my dumb question. If not, what is the downside?

Kyang! Long time man.

Hey!

I'm sorry, but I don't recall your user name. Did you use a different one ingame?

fidgy1

Ah, I remember that one.

Indeed, it has been a while. I didn't think anyone remembered me actually. How's goes your corner of the server? Last I checked the map about a month ago, it had so much... stuff.

So currently, if you check the World Map at mc.neowin.net you can see the spawn idea I've got. It's in the Creative world currently. I've also built this, which would be a farm/lodge for newcomers who have just arrived and need a safe place before building their own base.

post-277774-0-55931300-1367334936.png

Looks like I won't be able to access the server for a while, since it's been updated to an unreleased version.

Looks like I won't be able to access the server for a while, since it's been updated to an unreleased version.

I was wondering about that earlier too. Solution: Go to %appdata%\.minecraft\bin\, rename minecraft.jar, then download http://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.5.2/1.5.2.jar , copy it into said folder, rename it to minecraft.jar. Voila.

• Like 1

Was not expecting this to happen, I updated to the latest bukkit and it seems to have made it 1.5.2 mode.

If yall want me to revert back, let me konw. I do see a few connected so if all is well, I will keep it on this.

I switched over using fpbecker's method, 1.5.2 has a few bugfixes which are quite useful

Bug fixes:
MC-22 - Jukebox audio volume doesn't decrease
MC-1123 - SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
MC-1407 - Tamed wolves and cats despawn
MC-4253 - Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
MC-8112 - Pick-Block and Furnaces
MC-8260 - Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
MC-12133 - Arrows visually float when shot into a block
MC-11229 ? Using the anvil for free
FPS issues when using high-resolution textures
Minecraft Realms-related fixes

someone might have created a daytime force redstone contraption.

There is one located in Creative, and I was building there earlier, I didn't think it affected Survival, and if it does I'll remove it.

Also the 1.5.2 patch actually rolled out just now, so everyone can update safely!

wow, lots of animals

Yeah, i just came to post about that, there are animals everywhere its like my entire base has been invaded.

someone might have created a daytime force redstone contraption.

You can do that with a light sensor and a command block. :p

hunting season is open

I give up on farming animals.. everytime i log in I have a number missing. Or maybe I need to head OUT OUT there, get out of town.