Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Session servers went down a few hours ago, restarted server and it happy again now :)

top job.

My digging is coming on got another good part flooded today :D

Current blocks mined count: 19000 stone and 27000 dirt and I'm not even half way haha.

I started AFKing at thepit with my alt account so been using TNT to speed up the digging a bit.

Can't wait till we have a full functioning witch farm, it'll have insane spawn rates once its al done.

image267759.jpg

Is there a way to log in right now, or is slugsie the only lucky bastard who gets to be on the server right now?

This is apparently something that mojang is doing right now....sign this petition with your email address  and we'll give you a link to some privacy apps?  They seriously need to vet this ######.

Is there a way to log in right now, or is slugsie the only lucky bastard who gets to be on the server right now?

The server is mine, ALL MINE!!!! </maniacal laughter>

Slugs...i beg of you... Please fill my chests lol! I'm saving up for a new computer, so i should be on more often here soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if i could get added as a user so that I could access the server, username Lead_Militia, Thanks.

I'd never play on a Minecraft server that required payment :|

Seems like most the new stuff affects the "Game" servers and making sure they don't penalise other players for not paying up.

Nah, that would kill half of Minecraft :P

I was wondering if i could get added as a user so that I could access the server, username Lead_Militia, Thanks.

Hi ghamill,

The server is open to active users of the community, If you get a few more posts under your belt and take part in the community we can consider adding you to the whitelist in the future. :)

Nah, that would kill half of Minecraft :p

Hi ghamill,

The server is open to active users of the community, If you get a few more posts under your belt and take part in the community we can consider adding you to the whitelist in the future. :)

Ok, thanks. A guy a work with is on the whitelist and he was showing me to live map of the server, looks like you guys have a lot of cool builds, looking forward to checking them out.

I still have to buy this game and try it out,  I've been wanting to get it for years, but I still don't know how to play it or where to start haha.  

is thare any way we cude get a tekkit verson of the server going i think it wood b fun

I would love that, I've been playing LAN tekkit recently with a friend which is why I haven't been on.

It's great fun and adds so much complexity to learn.

Nah, that would kill half of Minecraft :p

Hi ghamill,

Luisifer

can you put his through, he is a friend from work.

I'm Santa0205 however, the server says 0-50 signal ???

Added :)

-Snip-

Added :)

Oh, I would like to be added to the whitelist please.

What's your Minecraft username?