Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

This thread needs more pictures of builds! Here's what I've been working on since I joined.

My house on the hill with man made village, villagers and golems.

post-308560-0-15742300-1359425826.png

holy **** lol

It's there for a reason, but that reason isn't so you can run pirated copies of the game.

It's there so you can still host if the login servers are down, playing on an locked down network where you can't access the login servers, etc.

Um when did I say that I was using it illegally? The best feature of it is custom user names and other features like custom skins hosted on your own servers. The "I'd rather not support notch" was in response to having to pay for another account when I already have one so I would appreciate it if you didn't take words out of my mouth and openly discuss the possibility of changing that setting rather than shutting it down as "warez, pirating and illegal software" when, if you had bothered to do any research at all, you would realise it is baked into the main config file and is used by many servers for the reasons I have mentioned.

K, everyone so far has been approved

We've already had 1 griefer caught last night... so this is your only warning. If you break the rules, you may be banned from the site as well.

I need to try survival only done creative so far

On survival do u die if you dont play for a few days or does it just pause your game till you come back?

I need to try survival only done creative so far

On survival do u die if you dont play for a few days or does it just pause your game till you come back?

Your character is removed from the game until you next log in, you will be exactly where you logged out so don't do it near any dangers :laugh:

Thanks, I appear to be set up.

Trying survival, trying to carve out a section for myself (labelled) - please forgive me if disturb any diggings where I cannot see a label.

Regards,

White.