Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

The server is now running 1.6.2 with bukkit essentials and backups :)

I wasted hours on that new nether spawn! :p

its still there, just some reason essentials is making nether spawn location somewhere random

its still there, just some reason essentials is making nether spawn location somewhere random

Both the fortress and the newer nether spawn were built around 0,0 so it could be anywhere :laugh: Upside is the nether road to the plains I built is back, wasn't looking forward to building that again :P

Yeah fire can spread now, just ask shadowzz. lol :laugh:

haha, yes thank you :P

On a different note, Timan can I request http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/silkspawners/ and http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/horsekeep/ for when these mods are available for 1.6.2. Not sure if they are currently.

Was attacked by a baby zombie, They move pretty fast.

I've been attacked by baby zombies a couple of times. They are soooooooo cute! ;)

I just cant help myself and throw my boots, helmet and sword at them! :D and cant help but imagine them shouting Rawrr as they mug me for the rest of my stuff :D

I know I keep moaning, but why no whitelisting love for me :(

Minecraft: stocker21

I've been attacked by baby zombies a couple of times. They are soooooooo cute! ;)

Until multiple baby zombies come at you at once...

Is anyone using magic launcher, forge, and reis minimap? The server kicks me whenever I try. Is there a better combination to gets the minimap?

Using Reis Minimap havn't encountered any problems.  Don't use forge or magic launcher. Just using the standard minecraft one.

Problem may lie with Forge or Magic Launcher :)

I've changed to using Zans Minimap, like Reis but a bit better I think.

Is there a reason I do not have permission to use a lava bucket?

So that we don't all go round 'accidentally' placing lava everywhere and burning all our stuff down.

If you absolutely have to place some lava, put the lava bucket in a dispenser and do it that way. Bit of a PITA, but it works.

I've changed to using Zans Minimap, like Reis but a bit better I think.

So that we don't all go round 'accidentally' placing lava everywhere and burning all our stuff down.

If you absolutely have to place some lava, put the lava bucket in a dispenser and do it that way. Bit of a PITA, but it works.

I've always been very careful with this   :/ I don't know that I can do what I want to do, with a dispenser. I'm trying to fill some glass containers of different shapes that takes a ton of buckets, because they don't fill all the way, and this wasn't on or restricted the other day when I started the project. Also, I don't use wood around the lava. That's disappointing...

Is anyone using magic launcher, forge, and reis minimap? The server kicks me whenever I try. Is there a better combination to gets the minimap?

I am using MagicLauncher for using Optifine and works fine for me :)

On another note if anyone has some Iron they want to donate to me i would be more than thankful :)

Using Reis Minimap havn't encountered any problems.  Don't use forge or magic launcher. Just using the standard minecraft one.

Problem may lie with Forge or Magic Launcher :)

Thanks. I was under the impression for some reason that forge was required for Rei's, which was the only reason I was using magic launcher. I'll try just the map.

I am using MagicLauncher for using Optifine and works fine for me :)

On another note if anyone has some Iron they want to donate to me i would be more than thankful :)

My house is at spawn, towards the snowy end. Go in there and help yourself to the chest next to the furnace. Some iron in there already smelted. Plus some that isn't. Take what you want.

My house is at spawn, towards the snowy end. Go in there and help yourself to the chest next to the furnace. Some iron in there already smelted. Plus some that isn't. Take what you want.

Awesome thanks

i dont need a lot just to make some pistons :)

EDIT: I might need some help from you guys later with pistons and redstone lol

Thanks. I was under the impression for some reason that forge was required for Rei's, which was the only reason I was using magic launcher. I'll try just the map.

Just curious but why do people use another launcher than the default one? What is gained by doing this? I wouldn

t have even thought to use another launcher... this a java thing?

Just curious but why do people use another launcher than the default one? What is gained by doing this? I wouldn

t have even thought to use another launcher... this a java thing?

there have been 2 reasons to use other launchers 1. some launchers allow multiple instances (which the main launcher now supports partially) 2. easy mod management (especially the ability to add and remove mods that need to be in the jar file)

there have been 2 reasons to use other launchers 1. some launchers allow multiple instances (which the main launcher now supports partially) 2. easy mod management (especially the ability to add and remove mods that need to be in the jar file)

Ok thanks, I never stepped into the mod world yet.. soon I will try some or check it out. 

Awesome thanks

i dont need a lot just to make some pistons :)

EDIT: I might need some help from you guys later with pistons and redstone lol

There is a lot of redstone in there too. If you need it.

There is a lot of redstone in there too. If you need it.

I think i have a few stacks of redstone block so should be good

I am still digging massive holes looking for diamonds lmao

i am gonna try and make a water gate later for harvesting crops

seen PC do it and though it looked cool

I think i have a few stacks of redstone block so should be good

I am still digging massive holes looking for diamonds lmao

i am gonna try and make a water gate later for harvesting crops

seen PC do it and though it looked cool

Diamonds are most plenty below Y 25. Incase you are digging out everything :P