I've Slept With Over 900 People

How do you troll them?

I troll mar mart by doing random thi9ngs i go in and put all the hats on and then walk around the store playing stupid meme songs on my phone and terrorising peopleofwalmart with it. then i go and put stupid things in mah cart liek pickes, condoms, and and garden shgears and then i go and climb on ladders and stuff. it was funalicious. :cat:

• Like 1

I troll mar mart by doing random thi9ngs i go in and put all the hats on and then walk around the store playing stupid meme songs on my phone and terrorising peopleofwalmart with it. then i go and put stupid things in mah cart liek pickes, condoms, and and garden shgears and then i go and climb on ladders and stuff. it was funalicious. :cat:

Must be bored...or some thing

Oh so you too like to also talk about the "Fat Guy,The Monkey, The Midget , and A Man wearing Makeup. that you enjoyed for an evening of fun." (not telling them you were telling them that you went to the Circus the Other night)

Must be bored...or some thing

not much to do in my town....

Oh so you too like to also talk about the "Fat Guy,The Monkey, The Midget , and A Man wearing Makeup. that you enjoyed for an evening of fun." (not telling them you were telling them that you went to the Circus the Other night)

i don't even

Leave Target out of this. They are better than that. :p

Yea, I was going to say Kmart but who goes there anymore? I always preferred Walmart

• 1 month later...