popular phone nowadays?

what are the popular phones/phones used the most nowadays in wall street? i heard ws hates iphone nowadays lmao

what a strange thread..

initial questions from me are where did 'hear' this? and why do you want to know|? lol

i don't work in wall street, but i do work in the financial sector and engage with many 'business' people each week... the answer to your question is basically iPhone tbh

what are the popular phones/phones used the most nowadays in wall street? i heard ws hates iphone nowadays lmao

iPhone

Windows Phone

Android smartphones

A general answer to your general question. Perhaps if you were more specific I could offer more insight. ;)

EDIT: That's what I get for speed reading at work, I missed the bit about Wall Street. I'd probably say iPhone. But still, why do you want to know about Wall Street specifically? Perhaps if we knew the reason for the question we could be more helpful.

i should have been more specific :D :D

so the question should have been modified to what "models" people use out there

nahhh no specific reason but wanted to know what those busy serious folks use out there or whether they follow the trend? because nowadays consumers only talk about iphone and galaxy yeah only these two lol

why do you care whatever the reason is going to be that i want to know about this lol wtf

besides i was watching a clip about wall street and got reminded how people there used to have bb

so out of curiosity was wondering what the current trend is

what a strange thread..

initial questions from me are where did 'hear' this? and why do you want to know|? lol

i don't work in wall street, but i do work in the financial sector and engage with many 'business' people each week... the answer to your question is basically iPhone tbh

well, i consider myself a busy serious type and use an iPhone, it's a company issued handset.

a friend of mine who is director of a successful cloud computing consultancy runs a Nokia Windows Phone 7

Not many 'serious' people i know use BlackBerry any more unless prescribed to them by their office. The ones that do, strongly dislike them imo..

why do you care whatever the reason is going to be that i want to know about this lol wtf

because it gives context :)

interesting have you guys shifted to iphone5 or are you guys using the 4/4s??

well, i consider myself a busy serious type and use an iPhone, it's a company issued handset.

a friend of mine who is director of a successful cloud computing consultancy runs a Nokia Windows Phone 7

Not many 'serious' people i know use BlackBerry any more unless prescribed to them by their office. The ones that do, strongly dislike them imo..

because it gives context :)

ahahah maybe you should? :D :D :D

anything that you have in mind? a particular model that you wanted to purchase?

personally i have a 4, some people have a 4s.. i don't think anyone has a 5 yet.

they only get replaced if they break to be honest, maybe i'll drop mine soon :D

Because context is important when asking a question. If you want to know because you plan on working on Wall Street and want to know which device to be up-to-speed on, the answer will be <X>. If you want to know because you think Wall Street is a good indication of what makes a corporate device, the answer will be <Y>.

i think there is serious consideration to switch to WP8.

We are a Microsoft house, and everything we do from the systems we use to run our business to the solutions we provide for clients are MS based so this would make sense.

Not sure when a decision will be made though, i don't think it will be a sweeping replacement though either.. more of a 'recommended' handset, as i'm sure some people will like to hang on to their iPhones :)

haha my bad on that one then

Because context is important when asking a question. If you want to know because you plan on working on Wall Street and want to know which device to be up-to-speed on, the answer will be <X>. If you want to know because you think Wall Street is a good indication of what makes a corporate device, the answer will be <Y>.

wow it seems ms is really outgrowing there

anyways thanks for all the info appreciate it :D :D

i think there is serious consideration to switch to WP8.

We are a Microsoft house, and everything we do from the systems we use to run our business to the solutions we provide for clients are MS based so this would make sense.

Not sure when a decision will be made though, i don't think it will be a sweeping replacement though either.. more of a 'recommended' handset, as i'm sure some people will like to hang on to their iPhones :)

I work at a major retailer which sells phones from the top three US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint), and I'd have the say the most popular phones we sell are the Galaxy S III, iPhone 5, and iPhone 4/4s.

I would have thought that the Note and Note 2 would be popular because of the stylus, WS seems to be a place where that might come in very handy