31 posts in this topic

Posted

A federal lawsuit filed by two Irving women claims that Texas State Troopers humiliated them by performing illegal cavity searches on the side of the road after a cigarette butt was thrown out of their car window.

State Trooper David Farrell called in a female trooper to perform cavity searches of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her 24-year-old niece, Ashley Dobbs, because he said that he smelled marijuana and the women were

Posted

On the side of the road in plain view of the dashcam and passerby's? That is just wrong and probably an invasion of privacy.

Posted

Without changing gloves? And in full view? I hope she gets severely disciplined.

1 person likes this

Posted

That kind of search just for marijuana? Doesnt sound right.

Posted

i doubt the accuracy of this since they were high at the time of the incident. :)

Posted

i doubt the accuracy of this since they were high at the time of the incident. :)

Well, it is Texas. Enough said. :laugh:

Posted

Didn't change gloves, huh? The ladies should feel lucky she didn't go ATM. :woot:

1 person likes this

Posted

Stupid police lady. She should get suspended without pay for like 6-12 months. If that was not standard precedure that is.

Posted

I'm gonna search your ass ... literally...

Posted

Well there's a video of the whole procedure ...

3 people like this

Posted

OK where I think all smokers who throw their butts on the ground deserve such treatment. I believe citizens arrest of the officers involved should be the rule.

Posted

well, if the whole thing has been filmed on the dashcam of the patrol car, the officer(s) in question are heading towards serious disciplanary (if that's spelled correctly) action.

Posted

Seems like the kind of thing they'd need a warrant to do?

Posted

That's messed up. Very unsanitary that's for sure, the female cop didn't change gloves for the next person, not to mention that the same hand was used to fiddle with the @ss then ######. I'd sue for sure. That's just sick.

Posted

Stupid police lady. She should get suspended without pay for like 6-12 months. If that was not standard precedure that is.

she should get fired and never be allowed to work in enforcement again. her actions prove she has no respect for the public.

2 people like this

Posted

Totally wrong.

You must use different gloves for each cavity, and person, plus the proper procedure is to take them back to the police station for cavity searches, not do them roadside. Also, cavity searches need more probable cause than the women acting weird or a funny smell - those can have many legal causes. Some young women have weird as s default setting, and there are perfumes that smell like weed to me :p

Dumb cops - hope they get hammered

1 person likes this

Posted

Insane. At the ROAD SIDE?! Surely this is something that has to be done back at the station, with a warrant too. That police officer, I'd hope, is about to lose their job.

Posted

There is no way the thought of actually finding anything on the side of the road went through the officers minds, It looks all to be a kick for them.

Posted

well, if the whole thing has been filmed

It has been filmed. You can even watch it. Click on the link under the text posted my Hum the video is at the bottom of the page. Of course part of the video is cencored.

Posted

wtf is this country coming to...

Posted

welcome to america, Land of the free till the law decides look funny or smell funny then "your a suspect".

give these offers a christmas persent they will never forget, a nice space to stand in the unemployment check line.

1 person likes this

Posted

The women look like a couple of hookers. :laugh:

Posted

wtf is this country coming to...

The video of the women being touched in their naughty places :shifty:

1 person likes this

Posted

Of course part of the video is cencored.

There's uncensored lower down the page.

Anyway, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Posted

You again spreading hate, don't you have better things to do, like say worry a who "they" are who sadly haven't come for you yet?

Huh? :huh:

1 person likes this