Lumia 920 OS update now rolling out on at&t.

Nokia has begun to push out the first over-the-air (OTA) update for Windows Phone for their Lumia 920 and 820 devices.

This morning at 10AM PT (1PM ET), Nokia and Microsoft along with their carrier partners Rogers and AT&T have officially begun to roll out the OS and firmware updates for the Nokia Lumia 920 (and Lumia 820 on AT&T).

It feels like its taking long or not doing anything nut just wait and it'll end. It's not just one update nut a few things together.

Does anyone know what's included in this update?

Does anyone know what's included in this update?

Sharper camera images (for the 920)

SMS Drafts

Call Rejection w/ text message

Bluetooth Improvements

Fixes random resets (never experienced myself)

Wifi always on when locked

Kids Corner doesn't seem to require a PIN anymore either! Bonus!

Sharper camera images (for the 920)

SMS Drafts

Call Rejection w/ text message

Bluetooth Improvements

Fixes random resets (never experienced myself)

Wifi always on when locked

Kids Corner doesn't seem to require a PIN anymore either! Bonus!

Thanks. I never experienced the reset issue either. Bluetooth and Camera improvements are always welcome. Update humming along over LTE as I type.

Can anyone tell how has camera quality changed for daylight pics now ?

http://www.wpcentral...mera-comparison

920%20Camera%20Fix%201.png

Old Firmware (L) versus New Firmware ?

920%20Camera%20Fix%207.png

920%20Camera%20Fix%204.png

920%20Camera%20Fix%205.png

920%20Camera%20Fix%203.png

920%20Camera%20Fix%202.png

920%20FF%20Camera%202.png

Front facing camera: Left is old, Right is new firmware

920%20FF%20Camera%201.png

Front facing camera: Left is old, Right is new firmware

So that's like a BIG improvement! :D :D

• Like 2

update went smooth and my 920 feels the same, which is great. one thing I noticed was that Ive had my phone unplugged for 40 minutes and the battery info tells me that I'm still at 100% with brightness all the way high. Not sure if thats one of the under the hood fixes.

update went smooth and my 920 feels the same, which is great. one thing I noticed was that Ive had my phone unplugged for 40 minutes and the battery info tells me that I'm still at 100% with brightness all the way high. Not sure if thats one of the under the hood fixes.

My battery has only run out once. Starting at 85% I streamed 3.5 hours of Shaq's Comedy Jams and half a movie from Netflix over WiFI with Bluetooth stereo at 100% volume. Have not even gone below 75% any other time.

This is ridiculous. My Lumia semi-bricked today at work. It wouldn't respond to a soft reset so I had to do a hard reset. Thankfully I had enabled Skydrive syncing of my photos. But if I have to wait until february for the update it might become permanently bricked by then.

So that's like a BIG improvement! :D :D

Just took first pics since update, you nailed it Bogas. The pictures are amazing. Now that's what I call a camera update. I've owned a Lumia 900 as well and for the first time I feel like the Zeiss lens "is" a big deal.

Having said that, the camera software was really bad before. This is "major" improvement. lol.

Just took first pics since update, you nailed it Bogas. The pictures are amazing. Now that's what I call a camera update. I've owned a Lumia 900 as well and for the first time I feel like the Zeiss lens "is" a big deal.

Having said that, the camera software was really bad before. This is "major" improvement. lol.

That's what I love about Nokia , they provide software support as long as possible and as good as possible , I just received an update for my 3 year old phone for performance improvements! LOL :D