Galaxy S3 BEST music player?

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I do not want to use my ipod anymore for music since I have a phone with 16GB and an memory card with 16GB as well. I tried using Winamp and it SUCKS, it is ****, LITERALLY! I was able to put my music in there and then create playlists, but once I wanted to upload them on to my phone it worked for the first one and not the rest of them! it said it has transfered them on to my phone but they do not show up! Only the first playlist I uploaded does. So what should I use? What is the best music player that works properly?

I'm a big fan of Google Play Music, only because I have all my media uploaded on Google's servers. Many people seem to be a fan of doubleTwist, give that a shot. Poweramp is also interesting

I'm a big fan of Google Play Music, only because I have all my media uploaded on Google's servers. Many people seem to be a fan of doubleTwist, give that a shot. Poweramp is also interesting

are doubleTwist and Poweramp like itunes and winamp and you have a program on your computer and manage the playlists on there and hten put them on your phone?

are doubleTwist and Poweramp like itunes and winamp and you have a program on your computer and manage the playlists on there and hten put them on your phone?

Not sure about Poweramp, but with doubleTwist, you can add/manage playlists on the device. It's not very intuitive to start a new playlist, but long press on a song, and you get the option to add to playlist, and from there you can create a playlist. Why they don't have the ability to create playlists from the playlists screen is beyond me.

Edit: Just tried the Poweramp trial, and yes, you can add/manage playlists on device.

The Google Play Music app i think is good enough simply because you can host your music in the cloud and play it back using their default player. I have heard good things about Poweramp you can also check out apollo.

get a iPhone5 best of both worlds. :shiftyninja:

but really install Samsung kies, work great for me that way.

S3, the best phone period.

Not quite... Regarding frequency response, the US version of the s3 is neutered only the international version of the S3 has "acceptable" audio quality, from my research ( various audiophiles websites) It would seem:

1. iPhone 4s

2. iPhone 4 and 5.

3. Samsung Ativ S - and Several HTC phones

4. Galaxy Note II

5. S3.

I prefer the stock default music player that comes with the S3, as it hasn't messed up a single time and is very easy to use. I also like to mess around with the "feelings" part and just see what type of song from my list it will play for a certain mood.

But, if you are looking for really the "best", which is an opinion, I would go with PowerAmp. It's a pay for app, but it provides basically everything that WinAmp on the PC gave. If you know your sound settings for the EQ and such, it will be your best friend.

DoubleTwist doesn't work with Galaxy S3 as in you can't use the Desktop app to sync with the phone. You need to buy Airsync to sync stuff.

Give this app called Easy Phone Tunes a shot. It can sync stuff from iTunes directly.

I'm happy with the default Play Music app. It's clean and works well.

Same here. It does a good job. I have been playing with a little app called Folder Player that I like a lot too.

The problem the OP seems to be having is syncing music from her computer to her phone including playlists. Most android music players, like winamp for android, just use android's own mechanism to populate their music libraries, or stream the music from the internet like google play music. Please correct me if I have misunderstood.

I would also be interested in finding out how people manage playlists and sync their music with their computer - is there a foolproof way to do this? I have a Galaxy S2.