Steam Holiday Sale 2012

You can use an american address for people outside the US.

Amazon sales are great all year round. Each week they have a bargain or two.

I just picked up xcom from gamefly.co.uk (registers on Steam) for ?14.99. I can't see steam during their sale offer more than 50% off the game.

I think Amazon is having a better sale and you get Steam Keys.

Scribblenauts unlimited went down to $20 on steam for the daily sale deal and its $7.49 on Amazon. Max Payne 3 is $14.99 also.

I think Amazon is having a better sale and you get Steam Keys.

Scribblenauts unlimited went down to $20 on steam for the daily sale deal and its $7.49 on Amazon. Max Payne 3 is $14.99 also.

Think I'll get MP3, that's a much better deal than I saw on Steam. Thanks.

Finally, Assassin's Creed 3 is on sale. I was prepared to pay full price, but 25% off is not too shabby for a new game. For the first time in a long time I haven't bought much during this sale. The only other game I bought is I Am Alive. I usually buy at least 10 or so games, but with all the recent Humble Bundles I have more than enough games to last me a while.

i remember last year i got all GTA games for something like ?4-?5, this years deals seem a little high on most games, and most of the games that have been on sale so far weren't worth buying.

Wish I could afford it right now. :/

Well now I have it and two other games (Faster Than Light and GTA: IV), thanks to a deal on Reddit. Basically traded my Soldier Service Medal (only 11,111 were given out to people via a hidden web page awhile ago) from TF2 for them, basically sold it for $20......better than letting it sit in my TF2 inventory.

You guys should have bought Witcher 2 from GOG, it was 75% a week or so ago, plenty of extras, no DRM and no 1$=1? bull****.. You can still get it 60% off (12$).

You get all the extras through Steam as well, it's under the Tools category, labeled "The Witcher 2: Bonus Content". I haven't installed it but from what I read, it was 900 MB of bonus content BEFORE the bonus videos. As far as DRM, I use Steam for a majority of my games (currently sitting at 34 games now)....it can be considered DRM, but its 1 DRM for the 34 games I can install through it, so I don't personally view it like 99% of other DRM out there (online requirements, installation limitations, etc).

you're disappointing me Giantpotato! I already got a bunch of stuff - Payday, GTA IV, Red Orchestra 2, FEAR 3, Saint's Row 3, and The Walking Dead. of course half of them had to have some kind of workaround to actually play hahaha. Gotta love PC gaming. You guys are not spending enough! :D

It is depressing when every game in the sale (including flash sales), i own.

The sale has actually reminded me of games i forgot i had. I click to buy and it says i already own it :laugh:

Jesus as if I didn't have enough games to play already??

Actually returned quite a few the other day and exchanged for Dishonoured as part of my "one man game" plan - this steam sale is not helping though!

Bought the Orcs Must Die! franchise pack. Oh man have I been missing out - fantastic game series!

Recommended tip for the sale period: Go to http://www.steamgamesales.com/ and then unselect every digital store except Steam from the list and order by savings.

Some nice hidden sales there.

brilliant site! bought Deux Ex: Human revolution and Far Cry franchise (funny that all 3 games separated were cheaper than in the bundle).

(funny that all 3 games separated were cheaper than in the bundle).

Doesn't seem like that for me? :/