Mayan Apocalypse Closes Michigan Schools

If the context is that they're worried people freaking out tomorrow could pose a threat, rather than the myth itself, yeah, I can see that.

People do crazy stuff when they believe in crazy stuff.

QFTW

The threat came from the crazies that believe this crap.

Clich?'s have to start somewhere! :p

Man, I thought it was just a cliche that people in the UK haven't had an original thought in 200 years, but now I'm starting to think it's the truth!

/Why don't you be even MORE original and start talking about language, next! And then I can make fun of your food! And then you can call us savages! And then I can laugh at your failed empire! And we can just replay the same tired crap Americans and Brits have said back and forth at each other since the 1700s because everyone just can't make it through the day without feeling superior to a whole class of people.

If the context is that they're worried people freaking out tomorrow could pose a threat, rather than the myth itself, yeah, I can see that.

People do crazy stuff when they believe in crazy stuff.

every day poses a threat if people cant stand it they should kill them selves the world is a tough place ... man up or get the f out

every day poses a threat if people cant stand it they should kill them selves the world is a tough place ... man up or get the f out

So you're an anarchist, then.

Note: I'm not going to INFER some alternate meaning from what you said. I'm going to take your words literally, so take responsibility for what you say. If you're going to say people should just tolerate danger, you're saying all efforts of law, order, and civil society are just humanity's cowardice. Ergo, anarchist.

Man, I thought it was just a cliche that people in the UK haven't had an original thought in 200 years, but now I'm starting to think it's the truth!

/Why don't you be even MORE original and start talking about language, next! And then I can make fun of your food! And then you can call us savages! And then I can laugh at your failed empire! And we can just replay the same tired crap Americans and Brits have said back and forth at each other since the 1700s because everyone just can't make it through the day without feeling superior to a whole class of people.

D'aaaawww.. Look folks. Someone hasn't had a hug today!

Let's all give him a hug, 'kay? Maybe he'll feel better after!

**HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG**

that is a little ridiculous to close a school for this especially being that they are supposed to be a source of education.

D'aaaawww.. Look folks. Someone hasn't had a hug today!

Let's all give him a hug, 'kay? Maybe he'll feel better after!

**HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG**

I like hugs, unless you're fat.

I don't wanna smell like bangers and mash.

FYI, my post was just a parody of a post that came before it. I put very little effort into it, but if you want to pretend I was somehow exuding some childish American rage so you can, in our continued game of cliches, feel like the English Grown-up, feel free. I don't get this bizarre need to feel superior at a cultural level, but it sustains you folk, and I don't want to rock the boat or anything.