Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I've had a 360 since 2006 - This is my 2nd system (a Jasper unit) and frankly, I don't play it much anymore. The most recent game I've purchased is Skyrim, but haven't played it in 10 months.

I bought a PS3 about a year and a half back for the blu-ray usage. Since I don't really game too much anymore, I decided to pick up a few PS3 games for the hell of it so I wouldn't need XBL. Turns out I don't like the PS3 controller that much, but can't see myself doing anything with my 360. I'm thinking I could get around $220-250 for my 360 + controllers + games. I don't really need the $$, but at the same time, I don't seem to be using it at all.

I feel bad since I've had an Xbox since they were released in 2001.

Posted

I traded mine in to Gamestop for a Nexus 7. Good deal.

(Which I had to sell to someone else soon after as I bought an SSD slightly out of my budget range. I need a new tablet soon, I really liked having it.)

Posted

well Brandon, if you don't need the money, give her to someone or just keep her around. it's fine phasing out of gaming, I've been gaming a lot less myself as well, but for other reasons, not lack of interest. i'd personally give that 360 and the games to someone, surely you know people that would appreciate the gift, especially this time of year!

and Jasper! that's what that revision was called! I remember Falcon and then something with a J...was just thinking of this yesterday :D