Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jnelsoninjax

Drawings Of Weapons Led To New Jersey Student

13 posts in this topic

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS)

What chemicals and what electronics did they find? Sounds either very forunate find or a huge overreaction

Aside from the two guns in my room I have about 7 discarded cell phones and some cleaning chemicals wires and a clock all usable for making an IED this is ridiculous. The phones are phones I stopped using and through in a box the chemicals I use to clean my room. The alarm clock well that should be obvious. Everyone in their house has the necessary supplies to make bombs this is just stupid. Maybe he was a big COD fan and drew some of the guns.

You can make a bomb from water... Guess we should stop pumping dangerous chemicals into peoples houses!

I use to draw guns all the time in school and haven't killed anyone. As already mentioned, you can make bombs or dangerous mixtures out of pretty much anything. Huge overreaction.

Gun control,even drawing a gun will get you arrested

Dangerous chemicals they probably found. Tide, Bleach and Windex. This is an explosive device when possessed by an individual drawing guns. For normal people they are just cleaning solutions.

Dangerous chemicals they probably found. Tide, Bleach and Windex. This is an explosive device when possessed by an individual drawing guns. For normal people they are just cleaning solutions.

You aren't going to get arrested for possessing tide, bleach, and windex. I'm sure he had some chemicals that were a bit more exotic.

You aren't going to get arrested for possessing tide, bleach, and windex. I'm sure he had some chemicals that were a bit more exotic.

Maybe.... but the news piece does say "chemicals when mixed together COULD cause an explosion". So they arent even definate.

Even at that for awhile I had some mercury and thermite for ****s and giggles. Get bored make little science experiments. Especially since thermite is easy to make.

You can make a bomb from water... Guess we should stop pumping dangerous chemicals into peoples houses!

I often make bomb in the toilet. Usually after I had food high in fibre.

It's easy to say anything against the Police or the Government, or the teacher, when one of those 20 children that died in the shootings were not your kids.

I wonder if they over react much and then claim they did a wonderful job of keeping everyone safe.