Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FaiKee

iPhone5 Could Adapt to the Shape of Your Bottom

34 posts in this topic

People put phones in their pocket? Holster FTW! Say what you want about a holster, they look retarded or what not, but I love em!

People put phones in their pocket? Holster FTW! Say what you want about a holster, they look retarded or what not, but I love em!

Pocket thieves love them, too! :)

Glassed Silver:mac

I don't see how the glass is not shattered or at least cracked.

I've never understood why anyone puts their phone in their back pocket, it's asking for it to be stolen or broken. I carry both my phones in my front pocket, and they both fit easily. My phones are a HTC One XL and an iPhone 5, and they happily co-exist in the same pocket quite comfortably

I don't even know why there is a back pocket. Unless you have a lot of fat back there its very uncomfortable sitting on something like a phone or wallet.

I get great use out of my back pockets when I'm standing up and working. It's easier to place tools back there that I don't need at the moment, but will need in a few minutes from now. But for long term storage while sitting...yeah, they suck.

1 person likes this

In the warmer regions where many people wears only a jean and a T-shirt, there just isn't too many pocket choices. :D

OH yeah, Merry Christmas, guys! :laugh:

1 person likes this

You're rolling in late, have a look at page 1 :p

Glassed Silver:mac

NOOOOO!!

Haha!

I never understand why men use back pockets to store money or precious information. I consider the buttocks as a un-important part of my body. anything around there is ingored except for sitting. I can't imagine how uncomfortable to walk around with your wallet on your ass. I prefer to have my things where my eyes can see them. so I use the side (or front) pockets. That way you can still feel your wallet (knowing it is still there) and a bonus of comfort while seated.

I never understand why men use back pockets to store money or precious information. I consider the buttocks as a un-important part of my body. anything around there is ingored except for sitting. I can't imagine how uncomfortable to walk around with your wallet on your ass. I prefer to have my things where my eyes can see them. so I use the side (or front) pockets. That way you can still feel your wallet (knowing it is still there) and a bonus of comfort while seated.

I agree with this, not to mention that it's a real pain with some designs of trousers to put stuff in the back pockets thats thicker than a sheet of paper.