iphone5

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 OP +FaiKee

FaiKee

Neowinian

• 1,425 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:20

In the warmer regions where many people wears only a jean and a T-shirt, there just isn't too many pocket choices. :D

OH yeah, Merry Christmas, guys! :laugh:

#32 FMH

FMH

Neowinian Senior

• 7,148 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:51

You're rolling in late, have a look at page 1 :p

Glassed Silver:mac

NOOOOO!!

Haha!

#33 ozgeek

ozgeek

Neowinian Senior

• 7,952 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:20

I never understand why men use back pockets to store money or precious information. I consider the buttocks as a un-important part of my body. anything around there is ingored except for sitting. I can't imagine how uncomfortable to walk around with your wallet on your ass. I prefer to have my things where my eyes can see them. so I use the side (or front) pockets. That way you can still feel your wallet (knowing it is still there) and a bonus of comfort while seated.

#34 Richard C.

Richard C.

Neowinian Senior

• 3,647 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:08

I never understand why men use back pockets to store money or precious information. I consider the buttocks as a un-important part of my body. anything around there is ingored except for sitting. I can't imagine how uncomfortable to walk around with your wallet on your ass. I prefer to have my things where my eyes can see them. so I use the side (or front) pockets. That way you can still feel your wallet (knowing it is still there) and a bonus of comfort while seated.

I agree with this, not to mention that it's a real pain with some designs of trousers to put stuff in the back pockets thats thicker than a sheet of paper.