Mobile site on HTC 8X very hard to read

I just got my HTC 8X yesterday and I must say that Neowin is virtually unreadable on this phone, the fonts are too small to read comfortably, other mobile sites look just fine, can the developers look into improving the site for this phone's resolution?

The phone display has a resolution of 1280 x 720 at 341 ppi, anyone with this phone experiencing this?

Quite agree but it's not just down to the 8X.

I have poor sight and find that Neowin's block on being able to zoom the screen is a terrible accessibility oversight.

Its out of our hands, ms has us on a stupid compatibility list. Seems to be a bug too where it simply ignores our meta tag, (works fine in 7.5/7.8) where we force rendering mode. We've requested to be taken off of it, but nothing yet it looks like.

Yep, I spent stupid amounts of time trying to figure it out. Can take the same html/css and put it on a different domain, and it renders correctly. Seems to only affect wp8 and win8 (at times)

I too have the HTC 8X (since today) :D and zooming works perfectly on main page/articles and forums. I almost posted this via the HTC 8X but saw I can't attach screenshots.

Here's a pic with a lot of zoom-in on an article that has just gone up.

post-2-0-69032600-1356386499.jpg

Note:

I have upgraded to the latest WP8 version (8.0.10211.204) only a few days old?

I have Do not Track disabled

Using stock IE10 on WP8 (no other settings change)

Worked logged in and out.

For any web devs out there, that might know how to fix this, please ping me.

But if you goto neogamr.net on a wp8 device, thats how it SHOULD render. but goto neowin.net and boom, doesn't render correctly :p

I have decided to just use the phone horizontally for now while browsing Neowin, the best solution for me so far, hopefully this can be corrected in the near future :)

HTC8X here, no problems. I have noticed text is way out of proportions on other sites, but neowin is fine for me.

I HATE that there aren't arrows for when you're typing. Touching the place you want to put the cursor at merely highlights the adjacent word....