Forums Menu

Are you talking about here?

dlXoW.jpg

As you can see, I don't have it appearing for me on Firefox or IE8. Which browser are you using? Have you flushed your cache, cookies and what not?

Tried all the above but I am using Opera 12.50. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. It did disappear from the front page for me, just not from the forum section.

And yes Intrinsica, that is where I'm talking about.

Tried all the above but I am using Opera 12.50.

Have you got another browser installed to test it with? I don't have Opera installed and due to being on the work laptop I can't install it (well, being an administrator I could install it, but we're at a critical time right now so all computers need to have all non-approved software removed).

I'm having the same issue on Firefox. Doing a hard refresh isn't working either.

Edit: It works correctly if I'm logged out, but not when I'm logged in. :s

Edited by lcg

Just a query. How long is the green NEW image going to stay above the store. It's no longer on the front page.

Cheers

I'm having the same issue on Firefox. Doing a hard refresh isn't working either.

Edit: It works correctly if I'm logged out, but not when I'm logged in. :s

Change theme to Pegasus. Timan didn't update Midnight.

• Like 3

I was keeping quiet on this one as I figured it was a Darkside only "feature." Didn't want to give Timan more reason to hate the theme :p

A paying subscriber is worried that a developer of Neowin (who is also paid) is going to hate a theme because you're bringing up a bug that needs fixing? Hmm... ? :p

A paying subscriber is worried that a developer of Neowin (who is also paid) is going to hate a theme because you're bringing up a bug that needs fixing? Hmm... ? :p

I just know it's only a matter of time before he sees another Darkside bug and just rage deletes it from the server :rofl:

Change theme to Pegasus. Timan didn't update Midnight.

Is what you meant to say - "Change theme to Pegasus. Timan only updated Pegasus". :shiftyninja: :rofl: