usa hospitals prisons colleges

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,636 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:22

I bringing it up here? Did you read the OP?

And let's be honest, who DON'T want to get paid 1 million per year? It's called human wants, and it's unlimited.

K im lost, whos saying we have our priorities twisted and implying we shouldnt be complaining about the higher salaries of public employees?

#47 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,354 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:30

K im lost, whos saying we have our priorities twisted and implying we shouldnt be complaining about the higher salaries of public employees?

I said that. Now I'm lost. Does that mean I said everyone wants superstar salaries?

#48 +hedleigh

hedleigh

Neowinian

• 509 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:32

right, because without unions right now, we will all be getting paid a dollar a day....

no, what i wrote is correct. the market decided their pays, not a collective bargaining or however they strong armed their pay, where the market has no say neither does the public with their taxes. i don't know why you want to bring in a ceo argument, as far as i know, public company ceos usually get paid a competitive salary if not better than their comparative private sector ceo's. are you saying those public employees should be paid as much as their ceo?

No, what I was arguing is why is it wrong for employees to get the best deal they can?
People aren't under the illusion of getting million dollar salaries, doesn't mean there's any harm in asking!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!