Cave Story+ Steam Key giveaway

Offspring Fling, The Basement Collection, and Cave Story+ were added to humble bundle7. I already have Cave Story+ so I thought I may as well give it away. It retails on Steam for $4.99USD & has a Metacritic score of 83.

oawux.png

Cave Story+

An enhanced PC version titled Cave Story+ was released by Nicalis on the Steam service on November 22, 2011. This version contains all the additional modes from the WiiWare version, as well as the option to toggle the style of graphics between the classic style and that of the WiiWare version and the music of the original game, the WiiWare port, or the 3DS update. It also features an exclusive 'Wind Fortress' level.[27] The game was included as a bonus game in the Humble Indie Bundle 4 sale in December 2011,[32], Humble Bundle 7 in December 2012[33], and was released on the Desura service in April 2012.[34]

Simple rules:

More than 100 posts and a member longer than 1 year. This is a small giveaway so I'll just allow 10 entries. Pick a number between 1 and 10, once all numbers are reserved I'll use random.org and inform the winner.

Good Luck.

You haven't been a member for > 1Yr, but you have well over 100 posts, so it's fine :)

OK. Drum Roll: Winning Number is 6. The winner is...

+chconline ! - Congratz. Check your PM inbox for the code.

Topic can now be locked.