Another UFO Filmed From Airplane Window

Double skinned window. Reflection. Big deal.

We all have high quality cameras in out pockets, one day people will learn to use them.

Well, it technically is unidentified but it's definitely not real. All these UFO videos are the same...object, far away, camera goes blurry while it zooms in...then do the magician trick of waving your arm / move the camera so people think it's real. What I do find curious is why nobody else noticed this on the plane.

You're telling me you see an alien spacecraft in a plane full of people and you were the only one with a video/photo capable device and even if you were, you didn't tell anybody about it. You just sat there and watched, clearly not entranced or hypnotized by the object otherwise you wouldn't have done the hand movement to try and show it's "real".

While I don't think we are alone in this universe, I have yet to see anything that comes even close to proof. It's always the same video where some object appears out of nowhere and then zooms away really fast. Which brings the other problem with these videos. Why do these "aliens" never actually do anything. You are telling me they have all this fancy technology and capabilities, but their GPS keeps giving them the wrong flight path and they end up in Earth so they just turn around and leave. Or they find a field, stamp their logo and then leave. Wait, maybe they were scoping Earth out for the eventual attack so it's spies grabbing some photos of the planets layout.

I liked the way when the camera was bumping around at one point, the object was completely stationary on screen, so it's motion coincided with the bad camera footage.

Obviously CG

So every UFO video is fake....If you havent notice UFOs go against all signs of psychics.Also how do you know if anyone else took notice of it? Perhaps they didnt took any interests of what it was.

So every UFO video is fake....If you havent notice UFOs go against all signs of psychics.Also how do you know if anyone else took notice of it? Perhaps they didnt took any interests of what it was.

UFO = Unidentified flying object. Unidentified doesn't equate out of the ordinary, just means to the observer they dont know what it is. It could be to far away to identify, it could be something they are just ignorant of, it could be an illusion, smoke, reflection, it could be any number of things. To say it goes against all signs of physics, not Psychic, you would have to prove that not only it was real but that your own perception wasn't skewed based on any number of reasons.

UFO = Unidentified flying object. Unidentified doesn't equate out of the ordinary, just means to the observer they dont know what it is. It could be to far away to identify, it could be something they are just ignorant of, it could be an illusion, smoke, reflection, it could be any number of things. To say it goes against all signs of physics, not Psychic, you would have to prove that not only it was real but that your own perception wasn't skewed based on any number of reasons.

Well of course we dont for a fact what they are but a lot of things dont add up to me. If you have time watch this video. I'm not forcing you to believe anything from this video but it sure as hell makes you question a lot of things. Just whenever you have free time just watch it

No, but people could say something a little more intelligent than, 'obvious fake', or screaming 'photoshop'.

It would be nice for a change to hear some reasons why you are pro or con ...

If it's because 'Science' has programmed you to reject anything that 'they' don't know how to explain or do, then that's a poor excuse to reject possible evidence, out of hand.

Ask questions -- think for yourselves. ;)

You know why people say "fake"? Because they usually fugging are! UFOlogists have an incredibly shabby record when it comes to honesty.

Doesn't it ever occur to people who believe in UFOs, alien spacecraft, that considering that there are people who dedicate a lot of their time watching the skies with quality equipment the best we ever get blurring photos and shakey video? Why haven't any of the dedicated UFOlogists produced anything better? Perhaps because there is nothing of note to film? Hmm?

izhsr.jpg

That is the best quality UFO image I have every seen, and it is a fake. It was done by Michael Shermer to illustrate how easy it is to make UFO images. He threw a hub cap off a hill and photoed it.

Yes, they all appear fake to me and until the videos are backed with actual evidence it's just a video on youtube. As for the UFO going against physics, that's an assumption on your part and I would be interested to hear the reasons why this alleged spaceship can defy the laws of physics. While I don't deny the possibility that it could, both scenarios are equally possible (spaceships CAN defy physics OR spaceships CAN'T defy physics) so using that as a reason won't work.

I don't know if anyone noticed it, but at least one person did and I have one question for that person. Considering the fact that we actually don't have proof that aliens exist, why would you get your camera out, start recording, move your hands so that people know its not a fake video...but not tell anyone sitting near you?

Holy hell? Want me to start flying to get close enough to the "UFO" We are just limited to what we can do when it comes to capturing pics or videos of these things. Use common sense. Is it the best thing to start yelling out on a plane omgz UFO?? Who the hell would do that?? And not all videos are shaky I've seen plenty of videos of them not shaky. There are a lot of things we dont understand but people like you cancel that out and assume its not true because of this and that blah blah..." As for the UFO going against physics, that's an assumption on your part"

Likewise for you as well. You assume this can not be. I rather not fight over this crap. People are ignorant and that is the only thing I see is a fact in this conversation.

Holy hell? Want me to start flying to get close enough to the "UFO" We are just limited to what we can do when it comes to capturing pics or videos of these things. Use common sense. Is it the best thing to start yelling out on a plane omgz UFO?? Who the hell would do that?? And not all videos are shaky I've seen plenty of videos of them not shaky. There are a lot of things we dont understand but people like you cancel that out and assume its not true because of this and that blah blah..." As for the UFO going against physics, that's an assumption on your part"

Likewise for you as well. You assume this can not be. I rather not fight over this crap. People are ignorant and that is the only thing I see is a fact in this conversation.

In this day and age, given the advancement of computer technology, images and videos are to easily manipulated and can not be trusted. To prove UFOs, the beyond this world kind, hard evidence is needed, period.

• Like 1

I said "tell", you are making the assumption of "yell". As for it actually being real, we both are assuming.

Yes, they all appear fake to me and until the videos are backed with actual evidence it's just a video on youtube. As for the UFO going against physics, that's an assumption on your part and I would be interested to hear the reasons why this alleged spaceship can defy the laws of physics. While I don't deny the possibility that it could, both scenarios are equally possible (spaceships CAN defy physics OR spaceships CAN'T defy physics) so using that as a reason won't work.

I guess you mean physics as we currently understand it. An advance race might have a higher understanding of physics than we do.

We are just limited to what we can do when it comes to capturing pics or videos of these things.

Convenient excuse. But completely false. If we were ever going to have evidence of alien spacecraft, now more than any other time would be when we'd be discovering it. You know, with advanced radar, SETI, ubiquity of high quality cameras and video recorders, the internet to quickly disseminate such evidence.

Use common sense.

My advice exactly.

People are ignorant and that is the only thing I see is a fact in this conversation.

Not exactly the language I would use to explain it but yes people are sometimes misguided either intentionally by say a spoof or unintentionally either by a lack of knowledge or even too much knowledge can work against one.In a case of lack of knowledge one may not understand the principle being used and call it magic.As for too much knowledge it can be used against the observer to make them take assumptions on what they think is happening and not what is actually happening.If you think of a well known US airbase that flew secret missions this was a well used ploy from the 70s onwards to cover missions which has caused the present interest in such flying devices.

This is not to dispel or diminish many unknown and unexplainable phenomenon that to this day are seen by many but as has been proved many times a distant object can easily be something quite familiar close up.After all a crashed weather balloon is just a weather balloon......or is it?

I guess you mean physics as we currently understand it. An advance race might have a higher understanding of physics than we do.

Our understanding of physics really shouldn't play into it at all. I was just saying that only their understanding of physics would matter, which is why I mentioned they can or they can't defy the laws of physics.