over texas

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!

• 5,163 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 19:24

I dont and i wont belive until its presented that or equally compelling evidance
No because thats an appeal to authority llogical fallicy, Just because you can find one person or ten out of all those that claim to have ever worked there does not mean you can dismiss the findings of the enitre orginisation.

Its the same thing again people can be mistaken.
Just like the people who belive in christianity
I told you what evidance you need, Its certnly not mkuch to ask if theyre as common as being claimed.

Well first I'd like to say I'm glad you aren't being as snarky as you and the rest of this place has been. For some reason it seems that people can't disagree civilly.

What I will say tho is that you are free to believe what you want, that's what's great about life. You are, unfortunately taking this conversation all over the place and speaking in a roundabout way that proves nothing. The people that worked for the military and Nasa weren't janitors, they were high ranking officials and they had the clearance to know what they are talking about.

Second, Ben Rich and Skunk Works were given government grants to work on the things he talks about, again, not a janitor. He and his crew were tasked to head up special projects by the CIA, the Air Force and other government and military branches. But I understand that you would have more evidence and more authority than the people that are paid and given an unlimited budget to research and oversee these things.

But again, you are free to believe what you want. If I bring up the Russian Prime minister, your response* will be "So?” If I bring up the high ranking officials in God knows how many government and military agencies your response will be "So?" No matter what I say, the response will be "So?” So, I don't know what else to say besides the evidence is overwhelming. Well, to me at least.

#92 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!

• 5,163 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 20:23

Also, look up Colonel Phillip J Corso and tell me he's crazy. He said that most of the technology we use today came from the Rosewell crash. He actually oversaw the project. Why hasn't he been accused of being a liar? He's a high ranking military official and he confirms that aliens exist. Please tell me he is crazy. Even had a Dateline special about him.

#93 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,648 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 20:49

C-Squarez, there is not overwhelming evidence for any of this. You still have to make a leap of faith to buy into believing any of it.

You're choosing to believe it as I have not see any evidence through which one can reason out the same conclusion you seem to have come to.

Of course that doesn't necessarily mean you are wrong.

#94 Ned

Ned

• 1,057 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 20:52

I don't get it. Is the ufo behind the reflection coming from the reading light?

#95 theMike

theMike

the other Mike

• 56 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 20:54

i swear you people would ruin a kids birthday party because you would argue the air in the ballons could not really be a true form of oxygen or it's compounds needed to inflate the wall thickness of the red ones. or something f_cked up. now i remember why i come to this site, it's a train wreck. i have to look at the comments, no normal human being would ever think these up. you people are the main attraction at freak-o-rama-fest. keep it up, i'm sure there's someone out there studying this type of abnormal human behavior.

#96 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,554 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 01 January 2013 - 20:58

Also, look up Colonel Phillip J Corso and tell me he's crazy. He said that most of the technology we use today came from the Rosewell crash. He actually oversaw the project. Why hasn't he been accused of being a liar? He's a high ranking military official and he confirms that aliens exist. Please tell me he is crazy. Even had a Dateline special about him.

And this is different form the neurosurgeon who claims he saw the afterlife how ? He can say whatever he wants until he proves these claims his opinion is worthless.

And by prove I mean provide an alien corpse or part of a corpse or some technology/material of alien origin.

Id also like to know how this alien civilization was able to travel here from another star system literally trillions of miles yet couldn't even land on this rock without crashing.

#97 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,428 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 01 January 2013 - 21:49

because his claims are so ridiculous people are just ignoring him.

if you know anything about technology and development you'd see that.

#98 compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• 8,131 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:00

He said that most of the technology we use today came from the Rosewell crash.

Isn't that part of the plot to the transformers movie? lol.

#99 44MLX

44MLX

Neowinian

• 720 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 14 January 2013 - 00:25

It may be fake it may be real, we don't know for certain. But there is one thing certain, everything is possible.

#100 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,925 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 00:39

Also, wouldn't the TCAS on the plane detect if an object was close to it?
I would imagine the TCAS would be enabled on an airliner flying over populated areas at night, and surely they wouldn't just ignore an object flying next to it.

On all American and Eurpoean flights TCAS is enabled all the time, it's a legal requirement for flying there. Not sure about other territories though.

#101 Guth

Guth

Alba Gu Bráth

• 803 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 00:45

Not sure about other territories though.

What about aliens? are they required to have their TCAS on? Or do they just carry big banners that say "We come in peace!"
:-)

#102 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,566 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:20

... there is not overwhelming evidence for any of this. You still have to make a leap of faith to buy into believing any of it.

You could say that about the evening News.

It may be fake it may be real, we don't know for certain. But there is one thing certain, everything is possible.

Aha -- someone gets the point. ;)

#103 44MLX

44MLX

Neowinian

• 720 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 00:19

Aha -- someone gets the point. ;)

It goes to those who completely miss the point ;) !