Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified t

I'm not a birther. Just have my suspicions that what I post is actually true. Guess we'll not really know until someone does a real investigation.

Birther: Conspiracy theories about the citizenship of Barack Obama reject the legitimacy of the United States citizenship of President Barack...

You are by the very definition a birther. Your own words back that up, the fact you can't even admit it goes to show how backwards your mentality is.

This very quote of YOURS is exactly what a birther is.

RedBull[/b]*' timestamp='1356856714' post='595423016']

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't see a legit source. Although I would love this to be true as well. I fully believe Obama faked his birth certificate and is not eligible to be president and likely should face treason charges. He was born in Kenya and lived there. He was not born in the USA.

AUfFn.jpg

I'm not a birther. Just have my suspicions that what I post is actually true. Guess we'll not really know until someone does a real investigation.

Congratulations, you've earned this -

sFizg.jpg

ok I give. I was wrong to say that OB is not a US Citizen. OK you guys win. I see the light. LOL

Good one Raze. (Y)

You are by the very definition a birther. Your own words back that up, the fact you can't even admit it goes to show how backwards your mentality is.

This very quote of YOURS is exactly what a birther is.

AUfFn.jpg

You're taking things way to personal.

Im just pointing out that you're in denial

You choose to label me a birther which I'm not. Some people refer to me as brain less cause I presented a different view. Then you say I'm in denial which I'm not. So you and a few others make this personal. Really I just posted to see what the other side had to say.

You choose to label me a birther which I'm not. Some people refer to me as brain less cause I presented a different view. Then you say I'm in denial which I'm not. So you and a few others make this personal. Really I just posted to see what the other side had to say.

Regardless of what ever label you do or don't stand by, your view is still that of a birther. If you believe, act and think like a birther, you are a birther.

Regardless of what ever label you do or don't stand by, your view is still that of a birther. If you believe, act and think like a birther, you are a birther.

Nope it's not. You refuse to let it go why?

OK no need to be an ass cause we don't agree.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/blogs/message.aspx/3074

I was replying to AJerman's comment about worthy politicians, not insulting you.

So now you're denying being a birther and instead admitting to intentional trolling, which is against forum rules?

Maybe you can fix the thread title while your at it, This breaking news happened back in May. Seems even back then it was a failed breaking news story.

http://communities.w...h-certificate-/

I notice that the POTUS, Rahm Emmanuel, and most of the criminal element are from your location... Chicago. record crime, bah... put a wall around Chicago and let it be it's own country... nothing good comes out of Chicago

I was born in a hospital many believe wasn't open, so clearly I wasn't born in the US either.

Or on Earth. :D

Nice attempt at sarcasm. Just it doesn't flow well.

Facts. :rolleyes:

Say something original it was already posted. Besides, read what else I posted. Thanks for the attempt at sarcasm, have a nice day.

Say something original it was already posted. Besides, read what else I posted. Thanks for the attempt at sarcasm, have a nice day.

What I read of yours makes you sound like a birther :D

I notice that the POTUS, Rahm Emmanuel, and most of the criminal element are from your location... Chicago. record crime, bah... put a wall around Chicago and let it be it's own country... nothing good comes out of Chicago

UKQNv.jpg

One question that's rarely asked is: why should being born outside of the US disqualify you from becoming President? Other countries get by without such restrictions and they're doing just fine. It should be up to voters to decide whether they trust a candidate. It's particularly bizarre considering that America is a nation built on immigrants. People may argue that a foreign President would have ties to another country but that's no different to the ties Presidents have to big-business.

It's another example of how paranoid Americans are, just like need to add "Under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance during the Cold War and all the ridiculous government conspiracy theories that emerge (more than every other nation combined: JFK assassination; Birther movement; moon landings; 9/11 in-side job; Bin-Laden & death; chem trails; water fluoridation; the creation of HIV/AIDS; Area 51; global warming; Benghazi, Hilary Clinton's convenient blood clot, etc). Meanwhile the important stuff is overlooked, like the CIA arming rebel movements (Libya, Syria, etc) and the campaign of worldwide drone assassinations.

do we have to keep pulling this same BS argument up again and again..... I'm sure I could find someone to say my birth certificate was forged also......

One question that's rarely asked is: why should being born outside of the US disqualify you from becoming President? Other countries get by without such restrictions and they're doing just fine. It should be up to voters to decide whether they trust a candidate. It's particularly bizarre considering that America is a nation built on immigrants. People may argue that a foreign President would have ties to another country but that's no different to the ties Presidents have to big-business.

It's another example of how paranoid Americans are, just like need to add "Under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance during the Cold War and all the ridiculous government conspiracy theories that emerge (more than every other nation combined: JFK assassination; Birther movement; moon landings; 9/11 in-side job; Bin-Laden & death; chem trails; water fluoridation; the creation of HIV/AIDS; Area 51; global warming; Benghazi, Hilary Clinton's convenient blood clot, etc). Meanwhile the important stuff is overlooked, like the CIA arming rebel movements (Libya, Syria, etc) and the campaign of worldwide drone assassinations.

you do realize that the constitution was written by a bunch of paranoid people that defected from an empire? This is also the same country that had a "Nazi esc" salute for the pledge until the 1940's... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellamy_salute

you do realize that the constitution was written by a bunch of paranoid people that defected from an empire? This is also the same country that had a "Nazi esc" salute for the pledge until the 1940's... http://en.wikipedia..../Bellamy_salute

You are implying that that salute came from the Nazis...while posting to a link that disproves that. Try again.

I am so sorry that my mockery wasn't direct and in your face. I shall try harder to be an ******* next time.

No you didn't understand what I posted in the quote. You had two elements that weren't well connected. As for your point quoted above, I'm quite sure you know how to be an ass.

You are implying that that salute came from the Nazis...while posting to a link that disproves that. Try again.

I was not implying it, I was saying we had one that was LIKE that until we removed it with the pledge because of its changed meaning.. hence why I provided the link explaining it and saild we had it "UNTIL" the 1940's implying it was there before that..... you know, saying things CAN change

When will he be impeached?

Over 500 murders last year..Retributions????

No you didn't understand what I posted in the quote. You had two elements that weren't well connected. As for your point quoted above, I'm quite sure you know how to be an ass.

It was called humor.

You should try it sometime.