Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified t

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#46 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,153 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:33

It's not my link, I simply found it on the internet. Looked interesting. wondered what the peeps on neowin would have to say about it.

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't see a legit source. Although I would love this to be true as well. I fully believe Obama faked his birth certificate and is not eligible to be president and likely should face treason charges. He was born in Kenya and lived there. He was not born in the USA.

You have made your position known, you are a birther. You then go and post a pro birther link. Given your position how else do you expect others to take it?

#47 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• 9,769 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900 / Oneplus One

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:39

I fully believe Obama faked his birth certificate and is not eligible to be president and likely should face treason charges. He was born in Kenya and lived there. He was not born in the USA.

If he was born in Kenya and came to the US, immigration would have a record of it. A background check would have been performed on him, so the FBI would have a record of it. He would then have had to apply for a SSN so the social security administration would have a record of it.

That's standard procedure for any immigrant (or even some non-immigrants) that want to come to the US. Want to apply for citizenship? There's an even more in-depth background check that's performed on you as well as tons and tons of paperwork. There would be a record.

If Obama wanted to run for president (or even Senator) I would think the background checks would be extensive and very time consuming.

How do you think Obama got past all of that? He bribed tons and tons of officials in tons of Government agencies?

#48 COKid

COKid

Neowinian Senior

• 3,003 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:44

-Razorfold, that argument won't work with 'birthers'. It's too logical.

#49 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:46

You have made your position known, you are a birther. You then go and post a pro birther link. Given your position how else do you expect others to take it?

I'm not a birther. Just have my suspicions that what I post is actually true. Guess we'll not really know until someone does a real investigation.

#50 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 9,690 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:58

We don't have the Money for Sandy relief but have $711 billion for the military.

That's what being "fiscally responsible" means

How did we get to talking about hurricane relief in a birther topic? The closest thing hurricanes have to do with birthers is Hurricane Bertha.

#51 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,153 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:13

I'm not a birther. Just have my suspicions that what I post is actually true. Guess we'll not really know until someone does a real investigation.

Birther: Conspiracy theories about the citizenship of Barack Obama reject the legitimacy of the United States citizenship of President Barack...

You are by the very definition a birther. Your own words back that up, the fact you can't even admit it goes to show how backwards your mentality is.

This very quote of YOURS is exactly what a birther is.

RedBull[/size]*' timestamp='1356856714' post='595423016']
Yeah, I'm with you. I don't see a legit source. Although I would love this to be true as well. I fully believe Obama faked his birth certificate and is not eligible to be president and likely should face treason charges. He was born in Kenya and lived there. He was not born in the USA.

Posted Image

#52 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,364 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:21

Congratulations, you've earned this -

Posted Image

#53 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:54

ok I give. I was wrong to say that OB is not a US Citizen. OK you guys win. I see the light. LOL

Good one Raze. (Y)

#54 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:04

You are by the very definition a birther. Your own words back that up, the fact you can't even admit it goes to show how backwards your mentality is.

This very quote of YOURS is exactly what a birther is.

Posted Image

You're taking things way to personal.

#55 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,153 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:13

You're taking things way to personal.

Im just pointing out that you're in denial

#56 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:21

Im just pointing out that you're in denial

You choose to label me a birther which I'm not. Some people refer to me as brain less cause I presented a different view. Then you say I'm in denial which I'm not. So you and a few others make this personal. Really I just posted to see what the other side had to say.

#57 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,153 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:45

You choose to label me a birther which I'm not. Some people refer to me as brain less cause I presented a different view. Then you say I'm in denial which I'm not. So you and a few others make this personal. Really I just posted to see what the other side had to say.

Regardless of what ever label you do or don't stand by, your view is still that of a birther. If you believe, act and think like a birther, you are a birther.

#58 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:00

Regardless of what ever label you do or don't stand by, your view is still that of a birther. If you believe, act and think like a birther, you are a birther.

Nope it's not. You refuse to let it go why?

#59 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,878 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:13

OK no need to be an ass cause we don't agree.

http://www.israelnat...ssage.aspx/3074

I was replying to AJerman's comment about worthy politicians, not insulting you.

So now you're denying being a birther and instead admitting to intentional trolling, which is against forum rules?

#60 zhangm

zhangm

Just bitter.

• 9,933 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:22

Nope it's not. You refuse to let it go why?

Fact is Obama wasn't born in the US. His certificate is false.

Facts. :rolleyes: