35 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='omgben' timestamp='1357002233' post='595425818']
Who cares if you post?

aaahhhhhh gotcha.
[/quote]

Obviously you do enough to quote it.

[quote name='Ambroos' timestamp='1357002471' post='595425824']
Yeah well we'll all say that when half of your family dies in a car crash. That is a horrible thing to say, every death is a sad thing.
[/quote]

Half my family wouldn't be together driving. Plus, it wouldn't be as news worthy as this. Another thing, death is what happens. Cry about it and then get over it.

Human's are such cry babies now days.

Posted

Wow!! There are some really insensitive comments in this thread!

Posted

eh,...lighten up. **** happens deal with it.

Posted

[quote name='muggerfugger' timestamp='1357032091' post='595426160']

Who besides the nutcases are saying she'll never have to testify or talk at all about anything just because she's currently ill? that's just silly. Even when she's out of office they can still have her come and testify.
so use your brain.

Also maybe the reduced security is because the republican controlled congress decided it was okay to reduce funding.
uh oh,

good luck on your crazy witch hunt. hope you find something in that rabbit hole that doesn't come back and bite the people on your side ;) ;)
[/quote]
Whoa.. I was joking...or couldn't you tell? Guess not :o

Posted

[quote name='Dinggus' timestamp='1356999228' post='595425738']
Who cares if she dies? Not my relative or friend, so not my problem.
[/quote]

Republicans keep going on about how moral they are. You're providing a great example of it. Jesus would be so proud.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Tom' timestamp='1357101812' post='595427710']

Republicans keep going on about how moral they are. You're providing a great example of it. Jesus would be so proud.[/quote]

Either way gaiety over something like this is wrong, and it must he noted, in neon, that you lefty-loos were high-foving over VP Dick Cheney's health issues, among many others beyond my ability to count.

Hypocrites.

Posted

@DocM. Find one quote, just one of me high fiving over the illness of ANY person, nevermind any politician. You claim leftists are evil, by definition we're more accepting of other people than conservatives are.

Posted

Lefty loos in general were all over wishing he would die. I suggest you search the threads & posts at Democratic Underground around the time of his transplant.

Posted

[quote name='DocM' timestamp='1357148012' post='595428516']
Lefty loos in general were all over wishing he would die. I suggest you search the threads & posts at Democratic Underground around the time of his transplant.
[/quote]

That might be the case, but please don't label all of us like that. I bleed blue, but I respect your opinions, no matter how wrong they may be :p

Posted

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/02/hillary-clinton-quite-active-with-staff-as-she-continues-to-recover-from-blood-clot/

[quote]NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP)