Hillary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot

Who cares if you post?

aaahhhhhh gotcha.

Obviously you do enough to quote it.

Yeah well we'll all say that when half of your family dies in a car crash. That is a horrible thing to say, every death is a sad thing.

Half my family wouldn't be together driving. Plus, it wouldn't be as news worthy as this. Another thing, death is what happens. Cry about it and then get over it.

Human's are such cry babies now days.

Who besides the nutcases are saying she'll never have to testify or talk at all about anything just because she's currently ill? that's just silly. Even when she's out of office they can still have her come and testify.

so use your brain.

Also maybe the reduced security is because the republican controlled congress decided it was okay to reduce funding.

uh oh,

good luck on your crazy witch hunt. hope you find something in that rabbit hole that doesn't come back and bite the people on your side ;) ;)

Whoa.. I was joking...or couldn't you tell? Guess not :o

Who cares if she dies? Not my relative or friend, so not my problem.

Republicans keep going on about how moral they are. You're providing a great example of it. Jesus would be so proud.

Republicans keep going on about how moral they are. You're providing a great example of it. Jesus would be so proud.

Either way gaiety over something like this is wrong, and it must he noted, in neon, that you lefty-loos were high-foving over VP Dick Cheney's health issues, among many others beyond my ability to count.

Hypocrites.

@DocM. Find one quote, just one of me high fiving over the illness of ANY person, nevermind any politician. You claim leftists are evil, by definition we're more accepting of other people than conservatives are.

Lefty loos in general were all over wishing he would die. I suggest you search the threads & posts at Democratic Underground around the time of his transplant.

That might be the case, but please don't label all of us like that. I bleed blue, but I respect your opinions, no matter how wrong they may be :p

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/02/hillary-clinton-quite-active-with-staff-as-she-continues-to-recover-from-blood-clot/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) ? Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital Wednesday evening and her medical team is confident she will ?make a full recovery.?

The State Department issued a statement saying Clinton?s medical team advised her she was ?making good progress on all fronts.?

?She?s eager to get back to the office, and we will keep you updated on her schedule as it becomes clearer in the coming days,? Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in the statement. ?Both she and her family would like to express their appreciation for the excellent care she received from the doctors, nurses and staff at New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center.?

Clinton was said to be speaking with staff and reviewing paperwork while continuing to recover, according to the State Department.

Earlier Wednesday, she was spotted getting into a van. She was accompanied by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, and members of her staff. It was not clear if Clinton was taken off the grounds or to another hospital building.

>

If not home, a rehab center?