Hillary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 19,068 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:56

Republicans keep going on about how moral they are. You're providing a great example of it. Jesus would be so proud.

Either way gaiety over something like this is wrong, and it must he noted, in neon, that you lefty-loos were high-foving over VP Dick Cheney's health issues, among many others beyond my ability to count.

Hypocrites.

#32 Tom

Tom

Neowinian Senior

• 3,278 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 16:48

@DocM. Find one quote, just one of me high fiving over the illness of ANY person, nevermind any politician. You claim leftists are evil, by definition we're more accepting of other people than conservatives are.

#33 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 19,068 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 17:33

Lefty loos in general were all over wishing he would die. I suggest you search the threads & posts at Democratic Underground around the time of his transplant.

#34 Ph1b3r0pt1c

Ph1b3r0pt1c

Neowinian

• 441 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 17:49

Lefty loos in general were all over wishing he would die. I suggest you search the threads & posts at Democratic Underground around the time of his transplant.

That might be the case, but please don't label all of us like that. I bleed blue, but I respect your opinions, no matter how wrong they may be :p

#35 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 19,068 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:34

http://newyork.cbslo...rom-blood-clot/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital Wednesday evening and her medical team is confident she will “make a full recovery.”

The State Department issued a statement saying Clinton’s medical team advised her she was “making good progress on all fronts.”

“She’s eager to get back to the office, and we will keep you updated on her schedule as it becomes clearer in the coming days,” Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in the statement. “Both she and her family would like to express their appreciation for the excellent care she received from the doctors, nurses and staff at New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center.”

Clinton was said to be speaking with staff and reviewing paperwork while continuing to recover, according to the State Department.

Earlier Wednesday, she was spotted getting into a van. She was accompanied by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, and members of her staff. It was not clear if Clinton was taken off the grounds or to another hospital building.
>

If not home, a rehab center?