notification icon

There is a hook for IPB that does it but requires at least 3.3.x and this site runs IPB 3.2.x I think so they would need to upgrade IPB.

I use it on one of my boards and it even displays the number of notifications in the title bar like facebook does.

(DDK33) Instant Notifications is the name of the hook. It's very nice!!!

Full site should have an icon for notifications like mobile does. It's so helpful.

Are you talking instant notifications or just an icon? There already is an icon that changes color when you have a notification.

Are you talking instant notifications or just an icon? There already is an icon that changes color when you have a notification.

Do you have Android? There's a menu screen with a notifications icon. That icon will show you who quoted you, who liked you, and content subscribed to...not like the one in the upper right in the full site.

There is a hook for IPB that does it but requires at least 3.3.x and this site runs IPB 3.2.x I think so they would need to upgrade IPB.

I use it on one of my boards and it even displays the number of notifications in the title bar like facebook does.

(DDK33) Instant Notifications is the name of the hook. It's very nice!!!

thanks cat (Y) doubt neowin will anytime soon though....strange how only mobile has it.