Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

i see a cm quickfire tk mechanical keyboard :D

Just got it a few weeks ago, still trying to adjust to it. I may need to sell it for a little bit bigger keyboard. I really like how tactile it is, just a little to small for me as I keep hitting multiple keys at the same time while typing.

My new (though temporary) setup is almost done, will be sometime between Xmas & New Years, and I can't wait to finally post in thread like this (among other things).

Just got it a few weeks ago, still trying to adjust to it. I may need to sell it for a little bit bigger keyboard. I really like how tactile it is, just a little to small for me as I keep hitting multiple keys at the same time while typing.

a quickfire pro or any full-size mechanical keyboard should fit you, I wouldn't recommend the tk because of the fact that you have to press the num lock when using either arrow keys or punching in numbers

• 2 weeks later...

Getting myself a desktop for Christmas, most of the hardware turned up today, just waiting for the CPU to turn up on Wednesday. I couldn't wait though, so put everything else together. (Lighting was terrible, sorry)

WP_000069.jpg

There's onboard VGA, DVI and HDMI output, and the processor/mobo can drive all three at once. As I mainly do coding work, I don't need gaming performance from my graphics. CPU turns up on Wednesday as I noted. There's an SSD connected to the mSATA port on the mobo.

There's onboard VGA, DVI and HDMI output, and the processor/mobo can drive all three at once. As I mainly do coding work, I don't need gaming performance from my graphics. CPU turns up on Wednesday as I noted. There's an SSD connected to the mSATA port on the mobo.

If you have such minimal requirements, space-wise, why go for a full blown ATX mobo/case when a much smaller combo would have done the job?

My new PC:

New-PC---25-12-2013.png

Specs:

Case: Corsair Carbide 330r

MB: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.4 Ghz

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i

RAM: 8,00GB HyperX Blu DDR3 @ 1600 MHz

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Classified

PSU: Corsair AX860i 80+ Platinum

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Monitor: Dell UltraSharp U2412M

Mouse: Logitech G700

Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Heavy

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70

Gaming Keyboard: Logitech G13

Headset: Logitech G35

Speakers: Logitech Z506

If you have such minimal requirements, space-wise, why go for a full blown ATX mobo/case when a much smaller combo would have done the job?

Space for a serious amount of storage in the future, and also upgradability if I decide to get back into gaming again, this gives me the flexibility to just throw in a graphics card and not have to upgrade everything else at the same time.