Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

The last thread can be found here.

Is that setup, like, in a bunker, or something? :s

Looks fantastic by the way (Y)

Haha, no - it is a partially finished basement in my house. I've only been in the house for about a year, so it is still very much a work in progress. Next task will be tiling the floor.

Evolution ....

Please give details, love the desk mount...the desk...any tools used for cabling...awesome setup dude!

Why are peoples desks so clean! Nothing on them. I would love to have my desk like that but it never happens! Nice to see this thread making the rounds again. It always gives me ideas...How to spend money! haha

Just got a new monitor over Boxing Day, but couldn't chuck a perfectly working 17" monitor into storage so I kept it for my first multi-monitor setup. Took a while to get working as for some reason the 17" Samsung monitor wasn't set to automatically detect an analog connection.

My tower (Antec Nine Hundred) and printer are to the right of this shot on different tables.

post-99705-0-77580800-1357451453.jpg

• Like 3

I still don't understand the question. You mean there are people without a picture of Gaben at their desk?

Yes. Many people.