Happy New Year!

Not here yet however, will be soon enough. May you all enjoy what is to come and forget the bad time behind you.

... And may your bad times last as long as your new year resolutions.

Now that is a catch 22 if ever I heard one :laugh:

Happy New Year to anyone no longer in 2012 !

Happy new year!

I'm sooo gunna regret tonight's intake of alcohol :/

I had mine yesterday and the day before, I didn't even realise it was NYE already

The missus is gonna be like :angry:

I`m gonna be like :cry:

Then she`ll be like :angry: :crazy: :( :/

Then I`ll be like :wub:

Then she`ll be like :/ :blush: :wub:

Then I`ll be like :hug: :fun: :punk: :beer:

• Like 1

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and joyous New Year with blessings for everything that you all want to achieve! It's been a great year!

• Like 3

I hadn't anticipated this when I quit drinking... What the hell am I supposed to do tonight?! This is like Worldwide Drink Your Face Off night, and most of my friends went out of town to be with family for the holidays. I'll just be sitting at home, alone, probably scouring NeoWin or "other" sites for my New Year's "Kiss." :shifty:

Happy New Year everyone!

I hadn't anticipated this when I quit drinking... What the hell am I supposed to do tonight?! This is like Worldwide Drink Your Face Off night. I'll just be sitting at home, alone, probably scouring NeoWin or "other" sites for my New Year's "Kiss." :shifty:

Happy New Year everyone!

You do the same as everyone else, except you wake up tomorrow NOT wishing you were dead ;)

Happy New Year ;)

I hadn't anticipated this when I quit drinking... What the hell am I supposed to do tonight?! This is like Worldwide Drink Your Face Off night, and most of my friends went out of town to be with family for the holidays. I'll just be sitting at home, alone, probably scouring NeoWin or "other" sites for my New Year's "Kiss." :shifty:

Happy New Year everyone!

Could have been much, much worse. Think about it.