F1 World Championship 2013 Thread

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Constructor's Championship?

• Infiniti Red Bull Racing
    • Scuderia Ferrari
    • Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
    • Lotus F1 Team
    • Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
    • Sauber F1 Team
    • Sahara Force India F1 Team
    • Williams F1 Team
    • Scuderia Toro Rosso
    • Caterham F1 Team
    • Marrusia F1 Team
  2. 2. Which driver will win the World Driver's Championship

• Sebastian Vettel
    • Mark Webber
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Felipe Massa
    • Jenson Button
    • Sergio Perez
    • Kimi Raikkonen
    • Romain Grosjean
    • Nico Rosberg
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Nico Hulkenberg
    • Esteban Gutierrez
    • Adrian Sutil
    • Paul Di Resta
    • Pastor Maldonado
    • Valtteri Bottas
    • Jean-Eric Vergne
    • Daniel Ricciardo
    • Charles Pic
    • Giedo Van Der Garde
    • Jules Bianchi
    • Max Chilton

wow vettel was really really really the king today! like him or not, but that was more the driver than the car, he made hamilton look like a rookie through eau rouge very very good.

the car of the weekend has to be the ferrari - they looked fastest on friday and only alonso himself is to blame that he started so far back because he spun out - a spun the tv screens have not shown on saturday but he himself at least mentioned afterwards. without this costly mistake ferrari could have won.

sad for raikkonen that he had a dnf, especially because it was not due to a collission but mechanical dnf.

reject of the race: mark webber. no wonder helmut marko was totally ###### on him after the race. first before the race he leaked the anouncement of ricciardo already, in the race he again, instead of defending, happily lined up behind his old buddy alonso one more time. if it wasnt for vettel redbull would be really nowhere. webber is totally uncapable and unproffessional as well.

a little info for everyone interested into statistics: vettels 46 point lead is now the biggest he EVER had. not even in 2011 and we all know how that year ended. mercedes lauda said that vettel will probably win the championship in abu dhabi thats 3 races before end. i tend to agree with him. 

a little info for everyone interested into statistics: vettels 46 point lead is now the biggest he EVER had. not even in 2011 and we all know how that year ended. mercedes lauda said that vettel will probably win the championship in abu dhabi thats 3 races before end. i tend to agree with him.

Two DNFs and Vettel will have lost most of his lead. Handing him the trophy now is premature - let's wait until the end of the season.

I don't know but how cool would it be if he is going to Red Bull.

They would be an unstoppable force if he does.

I thought that too, but even Alonso would simply be playing second fiddle to Vettel; I can't see him doing that. New teammate at Ferrari to replace Massa seems more realistic, but he wouldn't really announce that in such a jubilant fashion. :p

I thought that too, but even Alonso would simply be playing second fiddle to Vettel; I can't see him doing that. New teammate at Ferrari to replace Massa seems more realistic, but he wouldn't really announce that in such a jubilant fashion. :p

I don't think he'd announce it at all. It would be Ferrari.

No doubt it'll be something pointless like some new merchandise :laugh:

Huh...well that's not what i expected, still nice to see something like that, wonder if they'll be racing on Ferrari sponsored bikes next Tour de France.

Quite disappointing. I was hoping for a driver that would push Vettel.

I guess the good ones saw Mark Webber's time at Red Bull as a warning; they probably don't fancy rolling over for "Perfect Seb". I really wish Mark the best in the WEC next year; I'd really love to see a team finally topple Audi at LMP1.