Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Neowin Giveaway: Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4)||
|"Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill||
|Printing via RDP with a none supported printer||
|Help with webhosting?||
|Graphic card.. 8 pin and 6 pin?!||
Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:56
Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:01
Posted 19 April 2013 - 16:05
Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:08
Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:09
Yes, he did. He's trying to save tyres.
What happened to Button, the stream I was watching cut out about 2 mins before end, did he just abandon his lap?
Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:11
Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:28
Posted 21 April 2013 - 13:41
Posted 21 April 2013 - 14:16
Posted 21 April 2013 - 18:10
Would you please stop with your Ferrari/Alonso bashing in nearly every post you make in this thread?
- vettel: in a class of his own. the car had no topspeed and was not good on its tires. i have no clue how he manages to drive arround both of these problems. seen what he did against alonso and rosberg at the start? this was decisive and very very impressive.
- raikkonen/grosjean: while their car sucks in quali, it's nearly the same pace as the ferraris in the race + better drivers. ofc. the track temperatures helped them, but they have a strong team and super reliability. if webber wont shift up a gear, they will be favorites for constructeurs championship imho.
- ferrari: what a ridiculous team they have become. some might know that since 2010 i am saying with alonso as their lead driver they will do show laps and hyped press statements but wont win anything. and wow have i been right today again. WHAT THE HELL STARTING MASSA ON THE HARD TIRES AND THEN JUST TO PIT HIM THE SAME LAPS AS THE GUYS ON THE SOFTS?! 2 tires damaged.... at least they immediately took alonso in the pit when he had a faulty drs, because otherwise he would have been black flagged (this just confirms what i said about malaysian gp and alonsos front wing)
- alonso: i did not include him in ferrari because i think he even deserves more critics. a lead driver should push the team like vettel does with redbull, where webber has become a statist again just 2 races after malaysia. but all alonso is doing is moaning to the press and missing chance after chance. the ferrari is by far the best car now. super topspeed which makes him overtaking cars even without drs today and best tire control. and still he doesnt achieves anything. on top of that: moaning and playing the crybaby again on the pitradio after sending perez off the track and getting overtaken. classless.
- hamilton/rosberg: they have shown both great drivers and what mercedes problem is. either you go for quali performance (rosberg) or for race performance. loved the fact hami fought webber at the end. thats the old hamilton back
- mclaren why o why did they not release perez earlier?! he had much better pace than button. they cant have it both ways. first bashing him and still holding him back when he clearly is faster. they are starting to do to him what ferrari is doing to massa since hockenheim 2010.
race was good, actually one of the better ones this year. if you compare it with older bahrain races, it really shows the new rules are working!!! watch bahrain 2005 or 2006 for example, makes you falling asleep after 3 laps... not so today!!!
Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:57