Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Titoist

US Man kills Tenants over Snow Shovelling

178 posts in this topic

Then I guess I'm glad I live in a place where people stopped pretending that retribution is a valuable way to keep society safe. Fact is, you're not better than those you claim to hate if you act exactly the same as them, enjoying the taking of life is a common thread all killers share, the only thing that differs is their rationalisation for doing it.

Is all you do on this forum is judge people? Well I can tell you the place where you doesn't have the greatest justice system in the world either.

Why do you act so high and mighty though?

Nope, you're right it doesn't, things aren't perfect here by any stretch of the imagination. But we rarely commit violence in the name of justice these days and I am very happy about that.

You're judging a killer because he wants to kill, and I was judging you because you also want to kill. See the hypocrisy yet? People judge each other all the bloody time, for almost all reasons. Get over it.

1 person likes this

Our whole justice system is screwed up, nothing about it works. But if someone is going to kill someone with no remorse then I have no remorse for them being put to death. Id rather them suffer for it too. Hell yeah its about retribution. Get what's coming to you. Murdering an innocent person is wrong so they need to pay.

Now that I agree with.