Softpedia Exclusive Giveaway: Advanced SystemCare Professional

Question

Softpedia Exclusive Giveaway: Advanced SystemCare Professional

2mjyi.png

New Year's Eve brings yet another unlimited giveaway here, at Softpedia, and today we're offering you one of the most popular tweaking suites of the moment. While most system optimization apps on the market provide access to a specific type of tweaks, Advanced SystemCare promises a fix for most of your computer's problems.

Advanced SystemCare is available in two editions: the Free edition, which only provides basic optimization, and the Pro edition, which provides access to thorough scans, real-time optimization, automatic cleaning, surfing protection and many more useful features.

Today, Softpedia is proud to give away the Professional version of Advanced SystemCare, so here are some of the perks of running this edition.

System optimization and cleaning can become a rather annoying task if performed manually. The Pro version of Advanced SystemCare will fix this problem in no time: you can easily schedule automatic repairs or enable ASC to clean cookies, history and cache at bootup.

While the Free version of ASC detects the most common malware, the Pro version will detect and remove even the deepest infections and protect your PC against potential spyware, adware, bots, worms, etc

Running the registry scan with Free version will fix your system's essential issues, but you can also improve OS perfomance and stability by enabling the Deep Clean option available only in the Pro edition.

Using the Free edition of Advanced SystemCare you can defragment your drive by running a scan, but the Pro version takes this feature to the next level by organizing drive data for maximum program performance.

Active Optimize is a feature available only in the Pro version which will run in the background, automatically improving system performance by managing your PC's resources and detecting inactive programs and processes.

As you've surely realized by now, Advanced SystemCare Professional offers a wide array of system optimization utilities, so if you'd like to get your hands on a license completely free of charge, click the link below.

Click here to get your Advanced SystemCare Professional license

Download & License

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Exclusive-Giveaway-Advanced-SystemCare-Professional-317891.shtml

----

Don't know if this is any good, I generally stay away from system care programs and do it manually, but some people might like it :)

8 answers to this question

No app that "supposedly" optimizes and fixes my system is getting near my computer or those of my family, and if I see them on any client computers, I tell them right away what the reason for them having to hand in their computers to me for service is.

• Like 2

No app that "supposedly" optimizes and fixes my system is getting near my computer or those of my family, and if I see them on any client computers, I tell them right away what the reason for them having to hand in their computers to me for service is.

Yea pretty much the same here, like I say some people like them though, I used to use TUU years ago when I thought reg cleaners were necessary but just do everything myself now if needs be

In the history of me & PCs, there has only been once that a program like this has actually fixed what I couldn't, I had sound everywhere except via any browser, tried all sorts to fix it and couldn't, for laughs before I gave up I ran a reg cleaner, "Reg Mechanic" I think, and amazingly it fixed it

• Like 1

They couldn't pay me to install that rubbish... I find i've been removing more and more of these "cleaners/helpers" from computers (and speeding them up in the process)

Yea pretty much the same here, like I say some people like them though, I used to use TUU years ago when I thought reg cleaners were necessary but just do everything myself now if needs be

In the history of me & PCs, there has only been once that a program like this has actually fixed what I couldn't, I had sound everywhere except via any browser, tried all sorts to fix it and couldn't, for laughs before I gave up I ran a reg cleaner, "Reg Mechanic" I think, and amazingly it fixed it

Pretty much. The only software I actually liked way back when was TuneUp Utilities, but not because of the optimization. I liked it for the utilities such as startup manager.

I can't believe this thing is still around. I installed it once a long time ago, but dropped it in favor of CCleaner (which I still use). I wonder how many people still use these "1-click" apps...

here's something you find on every computer with missing .dll's and other missing registry entries because they were promised a speedier pc. f_ckin' junkware...

I've been using carefully for a few days. Unchecked some of the registry fixes. I did notice some improvement in the upload/download speed. Privacy sweep seemed to slow down clicking on websites from google. Also after running ASC I also ran CCleaner and it didn't pick up any leftover junk. Good product and I'll use once in awhile but I will probably stick with CCleaner, Malwarebytes and old school cleaning of my system. Thanks for the product.

never been a fan of this software, however there are a few people at work that swear by it.