Strange Bug Causes Google Now To Randomly Praise The iPad

You think those are bad? Try the WP version of voice recognition, oh my god. It'll tell you everything BUT the thing you asked for. :laugh:

Has always worked great for me (and the WP8 version has much improved voice synth).

don't have a samsung so :p I don't buy crap phones with the worst optimized software/OS that requires you to use twice as powerful hardware to get android to run as good as a properly optimized software from a proper manufacturer.

But they have the best hardware, can be easily rooted, and have the best support for custom roms.

best hardware spec wise perhaps, actual build quality hardware, not so much, and why would I need the hardware in a SGSIII over the hardware in an xperia S ? it doesn't do anything faster or better, it only uses a little more power(well a lot more due to Samsungs ****ty programing), the only advantage is in slightly prettier games, for the 3 games that actually supports it.

best hardware spec wise perhaps, actual build quality hardware, not so much, and why would I need the hardware in a SGSIII over the hardware in an xperia S ? it doesn't do anything faster or better, it only uses a little more power(well a lot more due to Samsungs ****ty programing), the only advantage is in slightly prettier games, for the 3 games that actually supports it.

Your device is not better because you own it. Deal with that.

The world is turning and you have a beautiful, but outdated hardware.

You also have to deal with that and stop bashing the best smartphone in the market, only because it is Samsung. You gotta deal with that too. :)

Samsung improved A LOT in programming.

Yikes, Samsung must've said some pretty nasty stuff to HawkMan's mom or something. Unconditional hatred for an entirely family of devices he doesn't even apparently use? Wow. I mean, unless his opinion is entirely based on assimilating the opinions of others instead of actual, you know, data.

I could make very similar negative remarks about Sony products, which have gone steadily downhill in consumer satisfaction ratings over the years, and only seem to sell to middle aged Japanese shoppers who never go any further than the Vaio table at Best Buy.

But stereotypes are bad, m'kay?

Your device is not better because you own it. Deal with that.

The world is turning and you have a beautiful, but outdated hardware.

You also have to deal with that and stop bashing the best smartphone in the market, only because it is Samsung. You gotta deal with that too. :)

Samsung improved A LOT in programming.

When did I say it was better because I owned it. I bought it because it offered better actual use performance, and better battery time, and better manufacturer support. AND it was cheaper as well.

Now where you going to come with any actual arguments, or just throw ad hominems ?

Yikes, Samsung must've said some pretty nasty stuff to HawkMan's mom or something. Unconditional hatred for an entirely family of devices he doesn't even apparently use? Wow. I mean, unless his opinion is entirely based on assimilating the opinions of others instead of actual, you know, data.

I could make very similar negative remarks about Sony products, which have gone steadily downhill in consumer satisfaction ratings over the years, and only seem to sell to middle aged Japanese shoppers who never go any further than the Vaio table at Best Buy.

But stereotypes are bad, m'kay?

It's not like I possibly, you know, actually sell and support these samsung devices you know...

I never said they where bad, just that they're overprices for what they are and highly under optimized. it's a good phone, but they're all made form cheap plastic and don't offer the real world performance they should, combined with pretty bad official support.

As for Sony, well, the Sony phones are actually rapidly increasing in sales, taking on Samsung quickly, both due to better support and software optimizations, and more appealing design and phones that feel a lot more solid when customers check them at the stores, better screens, better cameras, and the fact they are actually listening to consumer demands, and are offering not only mid end phones, but also their high end devices as weather and water proof versions.

When did I say it was better because I owned it. I bought it because it offered better actual use performance, and better battery time, and better manufacturer support. AND it was cheaper as well.

Now where you going to come with any actual arguments, or just throw ad hominems ?

It's not like I possibly, you know, actually sell and support these samsung devices you know...

I never said they where bad, just that they're overprices for what they are and highly under optimized. it's a good phone, but they're all made form cheap plastic and don't offer the real world performance they should, combined with pretty bad official support.

As for Sony, well, the Sony phones are actually rapidly increasing in sales, taking on Samsung quickly, both due to better support and software optimizations, and more appealing design and phones that feel a lot more solid when customers check them at the stores, better screens, better cameras, and the fact they are actually listening to consumer demands, and are offering not only mid end phones, but also their high end devices as weather and water proof versions.

Do you really think you're being coherent, or making sense? We're not that naive, ya know.

Do you even have a point or argument or are you just trolling, you're not the only one not naive.

please, if you're going to post, at least give an argument or don't bother. contribute an actual argument, I believe this is neither the first, second or third time I've told you to actually give argument and not just throw ad hominems and statements of no purpose into a discussion.

Do you even have a point or argument or are you just trolling, you're not the only one not naive.

please, if you're going to post, at least give an argument or don't bother. contribute an actual argument, I believe this is neither the first, second or third time I've told you to actually give argument and not just throw ad hominems and statements of no purpose into a discussion.

Pot calling kettle black. You're probably one of the biggest trolls on the forum and you clearly ignore people's points or posts entirely that prove you wrong.