Town plans video game burning

Ah well, I've heard plastic fumes cause loads of health problems, and healthcare is expensive in america....

Anyway this assumes anyone in the area actually cares less.

If you want to cast blame, one could start with Hollywood. How many people did John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino ...etc...etc kill in the movies? Thousands. I grew up watching westerns and War Movies. I never killed anyone. One also may cast blame on Roy Rogers, Cisco The Kid, The Lone Ranger. Look at the violence that exists on TV today? Back when I was growing up they showed people getting killed but not so graphically. So maybe these same nutters should start burning TV's.

I Remember Before we had Violent Video games... We use to play..

Cops and Robbers

Cowboys and Indians

Bull Rush.

Tackle Ball

And Belive me People got Hurt..

Playing Violent Video Games even with friends not 1 Frined ever got Hurt.

And no-one Ever went and Did anything Remotely Bad.

One of my Friends even Became a Cop Oh noes!!!

;-)

Just my 2c

they are soooo idiot in state of CT! I was very smart that I knew that killing is wrong in the real life. I enjoy video game since I was 8 to 9 years old that I remember that I played atari before I start play nintendo at 12 years old. now I am 35 years old.

It is blamed on the person who has mental illness inside, not the video game, book, movies, and others!

Now I remember! I watched South Park the movie where american parents says they blamed on Canada for bad words. M.A.C means Mothers Against Canada.

One month ago, I research history about school shooting here in USA. It started in 1764's that they start shooting in school without video games. they had no power electric until late 1800's.

here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Blame everything but the ****ty parenting and the psycho who did it. Yep, that's America for you. But to have some Nazi-like book-burning **** show on top of it? Sometimes I hate being American.

You know in another thread I actually said "You know somehow people are going to start blaming Violent Video Games" yet I was told -- No they are not....

Though the next probable step is Picketing Gun Stores and Gun Shows--

or though highly unlikely but there is the small possibility of people off the street randomly showing up to "protect schools" by way of Sitting and watching looking for a NUT Job to show up.

just saying.