Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who remembers XBL 'Diamond' Card?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

http://goo.gl/LFCFd

4bzyA.jpg

I originally posted on reddit as my first official reddit post, aside from my survey; so I just linked that. Anyways, anyone else have one? I found it in an old wallet. Wish it had actually taken off haha

If you're a reddit'er share the love! :)

Posted

I vaguely remember reading about this but I've never seen one for myself. It would've been cool if they did anything with it, but I could see elitism ruining it.

Posted

I was I could get one =/

Posted

I was I could get one =/

I doubt they have any use today.

Posted

I still have mine... somewhere... I never actually used it at any of the stores where the discount would be applied to. But I def had mine in my wallet..

Posted

i remember those, I also remember the World of Warcraft Master card and my personal favorite the Coke Card

03_coke_card.jpg

Posted

Not sure if anyone noticed, but you can still register a card. No idea how to get them, I've heard there is a monthly fee now.

http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/

Posted

Ha! That's awesome. I had one too, but I'm not sure if I still have it. I'll dig around and see :)

Posted

Haha, I know exactly where mine is still. That program was a flop! Haha

I remember the coke cards too, haha.

Posted

I have mine still, believe it is in a drawer in my office. I think I used it once, whipped it out somewhere they were having a promotion, the girl asked me what it was, and I quickly put it away out of embarrassment. keep in mind this was like an 18-20 year old girl and I was over 30. So yeah, seemed silly for sure.

Posted

"the girl asked me what it was, and I quickly put it away out of embarrassment. keep in mind this was like an 18-20 year old girl and I was over 30"

oh man that was awesome, sorry be being juvenile, allow it this one time Larry heh heh!

Of course I remember these cards, never had one but this does bring back memories from the good old days. it also caused magik to post, which is definitely a good thing :)

Posted

Haha!! I still have mine as well. Never used it but still keep it in the wallet for fun!

Posted

Wow, that brings back memories. I still have one somewhere.

DL, your story gave me a good laugh and I bet I would have done the same thing.

Posted

I still have mine... somewhere... I never actually used it at any of the stores where the discount would be applied to. But I def had mine in my wallet..

^ pretty much my case

Posted

I have mine still, believe it is in a drawer in my office. I think I used it once, whipped it out somewhere they were having a promotion, the girl asked me what it was, and I quickly put it away out of embarrassment. keep in mind this was like an 18-20 year old girl and I was over 30. So yeah, seemed silly for sure.

:D