Guess Who I Played With On Halo 4

What is wrong with you people? Can't you find the humor in just the name?

I think the issue for me is that a gamer tag can be anything that the user wants (well, within reason). It would be like someone signing up to Neowin with the same username Pres.Obama. It doesn't mean that they are President Obama, it was just a name that they chose.

Now if you had been playing against Honey Boo Boo (god, I can't even type that without my fingers cringing) and the player on the other end was mimicking her voice and generally playing like a 6 year old (hmm, given the skill levels of some players that wouldn't be hard to do) then I would have chuckled, but a username or gamer tag is just that for me.

But hey, that's just my view on humour. As the J&FS forum states, it's an individual thing. (Y)

I think the issue for me is that a gamer tag can be anything that the user wants (well, within reason). It would be like someone signing up to Neowin with the same username Pres.Obama. It doesn't mean that they are President Obama, it was just a name that they chose.

Now if you had been playing against Honey Boo Boo (god, I can't even type that without my fingers cringing) and the player on the other end was mimicking her voice and generally playing like a 6 year old (hmm, given the skill levels of some players that wouldn't be hard to do) then I would have chuckled, but a username or gamer tag is just that for me.

But hey, that's just my view on humour. As the J&FS forum states, it's an individual thing. (Y)

Or maybe just the name broski.

tumblr_m1b47lgW231qi9aqjo1_400.gif

Or maybe just the name broski.

I...don't know who that is. In fact, his expression perfectly summed up mine with a name like broski. :laugh:

I...don't know who that is. In fact, his expression perfectly summed up mine with a name like broski. :laugh:

lol he's a rapper named Lil B over here, also known as Based God.

Sorry I couldnt help myself.

Tbh you never know, maybe. But yeh a name can be anything, and if I were Honey Boo Boo, I wouldnt have my name as that on xbox lol, but each to there own.

\

NkttN.gif