The loyalty of chancellor

The king is going virgin war, the queen is very young and beautyful , but character her too suspende village, the king very worry and do not sleep.

The God is see sadness of the king , The God shows up and say :

- Don't worry my son , I for you an allowed colors . If any man that to sleep with your wife, will be lost part

The king assurance and going the virgin war

Last year , The king back palace , The king call all people at home looks queen and caught naked. Alas,everybody also lost , just anyone Chancellor don't lots. The king very emotional loyalty of Chancellor , The King said

- Just only you is kind , now i tell for me , What you want ? anything you want ok tell with me

Chancellor took out pen and paper to write :

- Plesse ! My king if you is allowed color, plesse variables my tongue back to nomal

<Joke>
Tagging posts is a requirement!

Set the most relevant tag as the prefix, as shown below. Threads started without correct prefix tags may be closed without notice.

I've appended a tag to this thread for you, but please don't forget in future. As the comment states, we can decide to close the thread instead of modifying the tags.

I'll try and put it in to a more coherent joke, as I think I've heard this one before:

A King is preparing to go to war. However, he is fearful for his Queen, as she is very young and beautiful and any man in the village would love to have his way with her while the King is away. God, sensing this fear, comes down and says to the King, "do not worry. While you are away, if any man is to sleep with your Queen, he will lose his appendage." The King feels slightly relieved that at least there will be a punishment for any man while he is away.

After a year at war, the King returns home. His first order of business is to call all the men of the village to his court so that he can inspect them. All of the men disrobe, and to the King's shock every man is missing his appendage; all except for his Chancellor.

"Chancellor, you have truly shown your loyalty to your King! Please, allow me to grant you one wish, anything that you desire and it shall be yours!"

The Chancellor reaches for a piece of paper and writes, "Can I have my tongue back?"

I'll try and put it in to a more coherent joke, as I think I've heard this one before:

A King is preparing to go to war. However, he is fearful for his Queen, as she is very young and beautiful and any man in the village would love to have his way with her while the King is away. God, sensing this fear, comes down and says to the King, "do not worry. While you are away, if any man is to sleep with your Queen, he will lose his appendage." The King feels slightly relieved that at least there will be a punishment for any man while he is away.

After a year at war, the King returns home. His first order of business is to call all the men of the village to his court so that he can inspect them. All of the men disrobe, and to the King's shock every man is missing his appendage; all except for his Chancellor.

"Chancellor, you have truly shown your loyalty to your King! Please, allow me to grant you one wish, anything that you desire and it shall be yours!"

The Chancellor reaches for a piece of paper and writes, "Can I have my tongue back?"

Now explain. Still make no sense.

Now explain. Still make no sense.

I suggest asking someone about the birds and the bees if you don't understand it before this ends up getting quite NSFW. ;)

I suggest asking someone about the birds and the bees if you don't understand it before this ends up getting quite NSFW. ;)

one word.. cunnilingus. Google it.

I imagine it has to do with him eating the ***** out but:

if any man is to sleep with your Queen

If you **** her, you can sleep with her.

If you eat her ***** out, you can sleep with her.

He would lose the appendage as well....

You wanna semifix it?

"do not worry. While you are away, if any man is to MAKE LOVE with your Queen, he will lose his appendage."

And even then..........but it would make the joke as LEAST understandable.

SR ,everybody i from viet nam , i knew learn english and i just translate english -> vietnamese . because i do not write to be more

So sorry

If you **** her, you can sleep with her.

If you eat her ***** out, you can sleep with her.

In English, "to sleep" with someone does not necessarily mean to just sleep next to someone.

Usually if you are going to "Sleep" with someone you will have intercourse. Just like "We have slept together" gives the idea that they have had sex.

Yes.. Sleeping could literally mean sleeping, but it's the idea of sex that takes front and center.

I've appended a tag to this thread for you, but please don't forget in future. As the comment states, we can decide to close the thread instead of modifying the tags.

OMG...you didn't close the thread!!!! ....are we all dead now? or something??

OMG...you didn't close the thread!!!! ....are we all dead now? or something??

There's no hard set rule in place. Indeed, the rule that I quoted said that a moderator may close a thread that isn't tagged. In this case, I've decided to go with a one-strike rule. I haven't seen a previous post from the user missing a tag so I considered it an accident. If I see it again from the same poster I will probably go ahead and close the thread without doing anything else.

There's no hard set rule in place. Indeed, the rule that I quoted said that a moderator may close a thread that isn't tagged. In this case, I've decided to go with a one-strike rule. I haven't seen a previous post from the user missing a tag so I considered it an accident. If I see it again from the same poster I will probably go ahead and close the thread without doing anything else.

I was just teasing. but go you! (Y) :D

• 2 weeks later...

sleep means ****

I slept with her = I ****ed her

I want to sleep with her = I want to **** her

we are sleeping together = we are ****ing

*facepalm* that this needs explaining. :(