Friend washed my jeans and damaged everything in the pockets

I know, I'm going to pay her the money. But also my wallet was in my back pocket. With all my information and cards damage aka gift cards, ID, insurance cards and personal pictures that I can't replace. Jeans were sitting on a chair in a bedroom. I went to check the washer because I had to go and didn't know that she was also washing my jeans. I open and saw all my stuff all over in there. I went to tell her about it and told me that it was my fault. Got really p*** off that she told me that I should not leave nothing in my jeans pocket. Not going to leave my wallet out in the open with someone was drunk or a person I only known for about 3 months.

3 months? She's not your friend... she's your mate. Also, you shouldn't be sleeping at someone's home that you only know for 3 months, much less ask her 100 bucks. That's why s*** happens.

Best title ever.

So true... Now I see it. :D

And then there's the cherry on the top of the cake:

"Jeans were sitting on a chair in a bedroom. I went to check the washer because I had to go..."

LOL

He had to call out his friend.. the jeans

This isnt a real friendship. It sounds like she is a good friend, who made a mistake, you sound like someone who acts like a friend because you get the most benefits.

Man up and pay her back. When you take off your pants, there shouldn't be crap left in them. It is irresponsible for you to think that is a safe place for $100 worth of anything.

While it would have been nice if she noticed it and that she should take a look in pockets for that "Just in case". She will respect you for paying her back. She knows about the damage and will pay you back if she can.

When someone loans you $100, you don't change the rules of the contract. She didn't buy them by washing them.

First off.. if you have pictures in your wallet that can't be replaced you are nuts.. at minimum you should have a scan of them. What if they got stolen, or the house caught fire?

Giftcards and such are generally plastic, just like Credit and Debit cards, should be fine, if not take it to those places and explain what happened, most will be happy to help.

Sounds like she was trying to be nice and wash your dirty clothes, and made a mistake.. it happens. She didn't lose a diamond ring or something it's a pair of headphones.. Sure they are $100, but seriously, a friendship over $100, must not be much of one.