micro usb bluetooth dongle

So, bluetooth adapters have got tiny now, does anyone happen to know if a micro-usb dongle can be purchased anywhere now?

I ask because I want bluetooth on a tablet which I bought which I didn't realize came without bluetooth and otherwise, it means using a microusb to usb adapter which is a bit of a pain.

Thanks,

Mark.

I've not heard of any sort of USB accessory that goes direct from MicroUSB. As far as I know you will always need an adaptor unless the tablet you have uses full-sized USB ports, which some do.

Might look oddball but something like this might work?

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B0023FTRUO

414lJZyuFBL._AA300_.jpg

Possibly but I'm not sure it'll fit into my connection. I was hoping to find something that was concealed by my tablets casing:

542626688_076.jpg

I'm still not totally sure it'll gain full bluetooth capability anyway, my girlfriend has a pipo S1 and I plugged it in, the dongle lit up but nothing happened. I edited build.prop to enable bluetooth. The panel shows up in settings but it's empty, I assume they stripped out the bluetooth capability on hers totally. Not sure about mine, it should arrive in about one hour @_@