• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Guth

Guth

Alba Gu Bráth

• 811 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:17

I'm never letting them online, period, the way the Internet is going anymore.

Yeah thats a fact, the internet is a scary place nowadays if you end up in the wrong places. And this is what is referred to as the "clearnet"!!

I've only wandered into the "deepweb" for an hour or so but it doesn't seem there is much there you can't find anywhere online now.

#17 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,405 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:26

Is a very pertinent topic, one that describes in a very precise (if not shocking) way the culmination of the capitalist morality. A new theology.

I might write a paper about this.

I think it has to do with the complete lack of parenting most children receive while growing up that causes things like this to happen

#18 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 27,171 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:27

Whoever that arm belongs to in the photo, I think they missed a spot!

#19 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

• 3,421 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:20

I feel the same way about people "cutting" as I do those who wish to kill themselves. Sure, finish the job. I could not care less. As long as you don't take other people with you or infect me with AIDS, I'm happy!

#20 yowanvista

yowanvista

Neowinian Senior

• 1,702 posts
  • Phone: i9001-CM12-5.0.1 - Kernel 3.4.105

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:30

Something is terribly wrong with those kids, seriously.. Those poor crazy kids, this is just a great example of what a tragic society we live in, this is why the youth of America is going down hill, drowned with emo kids and bieberites.

#21 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,313 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:33

Pics are fake and filled with trolling. Whoever follows, deserves it.

#22 vetsanctified

sanctified

Your order is meaningless. My chaos is significant.

• 21,068 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:35

I think it has to do with the complete lack of parenting most children receive while growing up that causes things like this to happen

It's bigger than that. Bieber adoration is the result of many decades of capitalist cultural domination and influence. Elvis is a precedent, NKOTB is a precedent, every media-marketing posterchild built for the teenage public is a precedent. Yes, parents have responsibility too but parents themselves are part of the problem.

Don't believe me? A couple of weeks from now this indignation of ours will pass. We will assimilate it, the media will absorb it.

Capitalism is not only an economic or political system, is a social one, including moral dynamics.

#23 AwayfromHere

AwayfromHere

Neowinian Senior

• 3,012 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z3

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:03

It's bigger than that. Bieber adoration is the result of many decades of capitalist cultural domination and influence. Elvis is a precedent, NKOTB is a precedent, every media-marketing posterchild built for the teenage public is a precedent. Yes, parents have responsibility too but parents themselves are part of the problem.

Don't believe me? A couple of weeks from now this indignation of ours will pass. We will assimilate it, the media will absorb it.

Capitalism is not only an economic or political system, is a social one, including moral dynamics.

Back when I was 10 or so and if I would of have "followed" someone this deeply in love my parents would have thought I'm crazy and would have had a pretty deep discussion with me.

Also, if you slit your wrists because of something like this you do deserve to die from blood loss, just remember cut it upside down.

#24 Richard C.

Richard C.

Neowinian Senior

• 3,660 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:19

While I didn't look at the pictures, this page is another reminder of the terrors the internet (and the people on it) can provide if you go looking for it.

#25 HoochieMamma

HoochieMamma

Professional Hoochie™

• 8,835 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:23

They should cut deeper, the idiots!