Modern day Hitler?

Ludicrous propaganda.

Comparing a man who ordered the executions of millions by bullet, oven and grenade to any leader in today's western world is pathetic at best.

No matter how misguided their policies are, they are not hell bent on the extermination of a single race- which was a primary objective in Hitler's ideology.

Quite a shameful comparison.

Anyone else noticing how more of these kind of topics are popping up in GD/Off Topic instead of Politics so as to avoid being tossed in the Conspiracy bin? Seems to me these need to be tossed there anyway as they aren't GD/Off Topic since there exists a sub forum specifically for this kind of thread...

Also: "Modern Day Hitler" sounds like a band name. The OP has disappointed me with conspiracy nutter diatribes instead.

...I cant deny that there is a similarity.

Because you are too ignorant to be aware of the original inspiration for the logo...

Not an attack, but if you knew the original source, you'd see straight past the similarity.

• Like 2

Well... there is one point...

obamahitler.png

...I cant deny that there is a similarity.

And I can't deny that they don't look even remotely similar. Or, should you have us all believe that anything round with something over it is considered a nazi symbol?

Another far right wacko ranting about crap that doesn't match up to reality. Le sigh.

It doesn't really bother me that people make these kinds of videos, because I know that sane people will never take them seriously. So by all means, rant away you mentally ill person.

And I can't deny that they don't look even remotely similar. Or, should you have us all believe that anything round with something over it is considered a nazi symbol?

I never said it is a nazi symbol.

I see a aquiline-similar "bird" and on bottom a centered circle with a symbol in it.

Both symbols have parallels in its look.