Dexter (Season 8) FINAL SEASON!

Did we even find out who the arsonist was in Season 7?

Episode 10 - Dexter identifies the real arsonist, Joseph Jensen, when he runs his fingerprints through juvenile records. He initially planned to kill the arsonist himself but, instead, he hands him over to the police department anonymously.

Episode 10 - Dexter identifies the real arsonist, Joseph Jensen, when he runs his fingerprints through juvenile records. He initially planned to kill the arsonist himself but, instead, he hands him over to the police department anonymously.

Ah thanks, that's really been bugging me lately as I couldn't remember if we found out. I thought it might arch into season 8, but good news it doesn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yvonne Strahovski returning to 'Dexter'

Yvonne Strahovski is officially returning to Dexter for the show?s eighth season.

The actress is set to reprise her role in a multi-episode arc this summer as Hannah McKay, the gorgeous killer florist. Last season, the Hannah became Dexter?s twisted love interest and a major thorn in his side. When we last saw her in the seventh season finale, Hannah had escaped from prison, and Dex was seemingly lucky to get away from her. ?We both knew it would come to this, one of us dead or behind bars,? Dexter said. With Hannah returning, we suspect this time one of them (or both?) won?t escape so easily.

So has it been confirmed or not, I skipped Page 2 of this thread :laugh: if this is the Final Season or not?

I also hope it is the final season. I feel like they have done what they could and it has already come dangerously close to not being the show it once was.

One more season to wrap up (or not even) everything seems even one or two seasons overdue IMHO. Time to move on and let the show be remembered as the classic it is. And not the show that could have been a classic if not for the latter seasons. House I am looking directly at you.

• Like 2

So has it been confirmed or not, I skipped Page 2 of this thread :laugh: if this is the Final Season or not?

I will say 80 Yes and 20 No

It?s finally officially official: Dexter season 8 will be the serial killer thriller?s last season. For real. For sure. For certain 100 percent.

Showtime has confirmed the leakiest secret in the TV industry Thursday by announcing this summer?s outing will be Dexter Morgan?s final trip to his kill table. The decision was widely speculated and hinted for months. Even Showtime?s parent company CEO Les Moonves couldn?t resist slipping the news into a recent interview. This is the first time the network has publicly confirmed the news.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/18/official-dexter-final-season/

Great clip! Shame it's now confirmed! It doesn't feel like there's been enough of him!

I hope Deb dies, her character is really getting on my nerves.

I have a feeling she might but then I have a feeling Dex will right at the end :(

I'm glad Showtime is airing it this summer and not making us wait until the fall.

Deb needs to chop the f***er up (Dex), and toss him the ocean.

Man, I love this show! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin' GOOD! Glad it's finally announced as the final season, it was getting a bit 'meh' but the trailer looks to be good!