Dexter (Season 8) FINAL SEASON!

Does he need to die? I don't feel guilt for applauding the fictional Dexter and I hope he survives to that last season.

I really really really like Charlotte Rampling, she's a great actress. Can't wait to see what this season is going to bring!

Why do I get the feeling that Dr. Voguel is the one controling the killers?  Somebody in my house but we don't see anybody, that DVD, ....  It's a catch 22, Dexter is quite capable of discovering that Dr. Voguel is behind all this, but at the same time, she has LOTS of information about Dexter that could send him to prison. 

And Deb is anoying....

All I know is Dexter better start killing people again.  As interesting as the story is... Im becoming bored with Deb, really hope things ramp up a bit since this is the last season...

Why do I get the feeling that Dr. Voguel is the one controling the killers?  Somebody in my house but we don't see anybody, that DVD, ....  It's a catch 22, Dexter is quite capable of discovering that Dr. Voguel is behind all this, but at the same time, she has LOTS of information about Dexter that could send him to prison. 

And Deb is anoying....

If she does turn out to be the killer or controlling the killers, then that's horrible. Way too easy. This entire season feels like they're just giving up. The last season should be awesome, not the crap we've gotten so far.

And yes, Deb is annoying. I want her to die so bad.

And yes, Deb is annoying. I want her to die so bad.

Technically since Deb killed el Sapo unjustly, she now fits Dexter's code. I wonder if this will eventually drive Dexter to kill her. It would also serve as a Dexter-ish solution to how to "fix" her. Dexter even alludes to this in last night's episode when he said he destroyed the Deb he knew the night Laguerta died. Maybe this might make it easier for him to do it?

I think it would be interesting to see Deb go even further off her rocker and kill more people, and then have Dexter battle with himself as to whether he should stop her the only way he knows how.

As for my take on Vogel; I'm not really liking her plot line so far. I think it's pretty obvious she's playing Dexter, and it's just frustrating to see Dexter put so much trust into someone who knows too much about him.

Not so sure, once Dexter found out that El Sapo was a hitman it's obvious the implication was that he would have met Harry's code, if anything I think Dexter's shock is that he doesn't see Deb want to turn into another him.

Well, so far its better than the show "The Dome" ... but that's not saying very much.

In the car when Quin told her "I don't believe you people" ..

The first thing I thought of was this

• Like 2

Then again he MIGHT actually have cancer or the aids.

He has looked out of place for last three seasons now .. no idea why they thought of continuing with him .. he has no story arc, contributes nothing towards acting, has a pathetic appearance as if it's his last day .. 

Hannah will reappear and help Dexter at some point. Dr. Vogel also references the jars dropped at her door as something personal. Same as Hannah did for Dexter with the Orchid after her escape.

Hannah and Dexter will either die together or leave the US.

Sucks that the show will end this Season. Dexter had a great run and The Trinity Killer episodes were my favorite ones. 

This episode was directed by Michael C. Hall himself...  Did it make it better than the others?

http://cartermatt.com/72086/dexter-season-8-reaction-michael-c-hall-talks-directing-every-silver-lining/

When you have a crap story to begin with, no matter how great the directing it, the episode will still be crap.

I'm starting to think that Dexter should have ended with the Trinity Killer. Best villain on Dexter, maybe even close to the best on TV ever. They should have killed off Dexter then or had him put away. Now the show is just rubbish.

Dexter has always been about protecting his secret, to me the show hasn't become rubbish at all.. for seven seasons we've seen him almost get caught and that hasn't changed much, in fact he's even closer to being found out due to the fact three different people know exactly what he is. It's even more interesting that those three people don't even like each other :P

• Like 2

Dexter has always been about protecting his secret, to me the show hasn't become rubbish at all.. for seven seasons we've seen him almost get caught and that hasn't changed much, in fact he's even closer to being found out due to the fact three different people know exactly what he is. It's even more interesting that those three people don't even like each other :p

Spot on!!

Dexter has always been about protecting his secret, to me the show hasn't become rubbish at all.. for seven seasons we've seen him almost get caught and that hasn't changed much, in fact he's even closer to being found out due to the fact three different people know exactly what he is. It's even more interesting that those three people don't even like each other :p

Hannah, Dr Vogel and Deb?

^ So your saying women will be the death of him?

?Dexter: The Final Season? and ?Dexter: The Complete Series Collection? will arrive on Blu-ray Disc and DVD November 5, just in time for the holidays. It was announced during today?s ?Dexter? panel at San Diego Comic-Con International 2013.

From Showtime Networks, CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution, ?Dexter: The Complete Series Collection? includes all eight acclaimed seasons in an ultra-collectible recreation of the actual blood slide box used by Dexter Morgan to catalog his victims on the show. Also designed and included specifically for this collection, ?Grafix: The Art of Dexter? is a collection of photography, fan artwork and iconography and images used in the series? cutting edge promotional campaigns. Finally, fans will enjoy an all-new bonus disc with access to over three hours of behind-the-scene interviews, featurettes and more. Available for the first time on Blu-ray Disc and DVD, this bonus material delves deep into the series and is highlighted by the new documentaries The Evolution of Dexter Morgan and The Code. Amazon.com will also be offering an exclusive complete collection, showcased in sleek, collectible ?bust/head? packaging representing an anonymous Dexter kill.

The ?Dexter: The Complete Series Collection? will be available as a 25-disc Blu-ray set and 33-disc DVD set for the suggested retail price of $427.99 and $352.99, respectively. ?Dexter: The Final Season? includes the final 12 episodes of the bone-chilling series and will also be available November 5 as a three-disc Blu-ray Disc and four-disc DVD set for the suggested retail price of $68.99 and $57.99, respectively.

W5f0g.jpg

4geSU.jpg

• Like 2