85 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like i will be preordering a couple games as soon as gamestop offers it.

Posted

[quote name='Jose_49' timestamp='1357688643' post='595441486']
Note: The footage was done on a 3DS XL. Assuming that that was real footage, then on the original 3DS, images shall look sharper.
[/quote]

I think how it looks has more to do with how 3ds games always look noticeably worse in screens/videos than they do on the actual device.

Posted

Oh man, I should have kept my 3DS for this. Oh well. On a random note, am I the only person that enjoyed Yellow the most?
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='astropheed' timestamp='1357678268' post='595441156']
Finally release a 3D Pokemon game that has been long over-due and they release it on the damn 3DS?... Well, looks like I'll have to buy a 3DS, which is exactly what they want me to say :(. You used to be cool, Nintendo!
[/quote]
What? The next entry in a series whose main titles have always been on Nintendo's portable systems is going to be on Nintendo's current-gen portable system?!?!
1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully Nintendo decides to release some more teasers soon. I need to see more!
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='.Rik' timestamp='1357669399' post='595440726']
If they went 3D they should have released 3 versions. X, Y and Z !

:D
[/quote]

LOL

Posted

That website looks horrible.

Regarding the pok

Posted

[quote name='firey' timestamp='1357666300' post='595440584']
Man, the good games were Blue, Red, and Yellow. Then they came out with an ass-load of pokemon. The original 150[b] (151 with Togepi)[/b] was awesome. Then it became silly.
[/quote]

You mean Mew?

Posted

So the official pokemon website is listing the names of the legendary pokemon as:

[img]http://assets1.pokemon.com/static_fl/media/ui/img/_fl_global/img_thumbnail_pokemon_1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://assets1.pokemon.com/static_fl/media/ui/img/_fl_global/img_thumbnail_pokemon_2.jpg[/img]

Posted

Looks worse than B&W, which I never took a liking to. Seems that HG/SS are going to be the final ones for me.

Who on earth is designing these new Pok

Posted

October 2013... Looks like my son will be asking for this on his next birthday, as long as Pok

Posted

Well, looks like the 3DS' future is secure :p It's a shame people dismiss Pok
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Yorak' timestamp='1357692741' post='595441598']
Oh man, I should have kept my 3DS for this. Oh well. On a random note, am I the only person that enjoyed Yellow the most?
[/quote]
Nope, I still have and love Yellow!

Posted

Not sure whether to buy a 3ds XL now with B&W2 and some other game or wait for the inevitable Pokemon bundle. Probably just buy it now I suppose.

Posted

Character design seems to be getting stranger and lazier with every new generation. Plus the naming of new Pokemon is weird.

Despite that the footage looks great. One thing I'd like to see is more lifelike proportionality with the design of cities (i.e. buildings aren't three by two blocks wide when your guy takes up one).

Posted

Looks like at the end of the year i might be buying another 3DS so that My wife and I can play this together.

Posted

[quote name='firey' timestamp='1357666300' post='595440584']
Man, the good games were Blue, Red, and Yellow. Then they came out with an ass-load of pokemon. The original 150 (151 with Togepi) was awesome. Then it became silly.
[/quote]
The 151st Pokemon is Mew not Togepi... :sleep2:

[quote name='Yorak' timestamp='1357692741' post='595441598']
[/quote]
Nope, after I lost my blue cart I got a Yellow cart for my birthday lol. I miss my Pikachu *cries*

Posted

Isn't it about time the released an MMO version, or at least Partly-MMO based, Pokemon game?

Posted

[quote name='Denis W' timestamp='1357933728' post='595448092']
Character design seems to be getting stranger and lazier with every new generation. Plus the naming of new Pokemon is weird.

Despite that the footage looks great. One thing I'd like to see is more lifelike proportionality with the design of cities (i.e. buildings aren't three by two blocks wide when your guy takes up one).
[/quote]I think with the later Generations there trying to stick closer to the original japanese names

Posted

[quote name='Charisma' post='595443434']Nope, I still have and love Yellow![/quote]Enjoy your lack of Magmar.

Posted

[quote name='Denis W' timestamp='1357933728' post='595448092']

[/quote]

So you're saying Muk and Voltorb weren't lazy?

Still, this is cue for me getting a 3DS at some point between now and October. Many are speculating customisable main characters due to the working mirror AND the fact the female protag's hair changes during the trailer (apparently).

Posted

So how many pokemon are there now? I dont think ive watched or played it since the first series/pokemon red&blue, at the rate they were increasing then surely theres gotta be about 1.5 million of these little buggers now??

Posted

[quote name='Kriz' post='595451194']So how many pokemon are there now?[/quote]As of 2011 (Generation V): [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Natdex"]649[/url].

Posted

[quote name='tiagosilva29' timestamp='1358088242' post='595451238']
As of 2011 (Generation V): [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Natdex"]649[/url].
[/quote]

Yikes :| i remember how excited i was to get pokemon red when i was younger, i think an emulator is calling me :shifty:
2 people like this

Posted

[quote name='Chasethebase' timestamp='1358083804' post='595451102']

So you're saying Muk and Voltorb weren't lazy?
[/quote]

Design-wise, maybe but at least they looked sorta badass.

Or if you meant Pokemon being lazy - you can't get anymore lazier than "splash." :p