m7d7l.jpg

Paper Mario: Sticker Star, known in Japan as Paper Mario: Super Seal (?????????????? P?p? Mario S?p? Sh?ru?),[1] is a 2012 role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for theNintendo 3DS console. It is the fourth installment of the Paper Mario series and is the first game in the series playable on a handheld console.[5] The game was released in North America on November 11, 2012 and in December 2012 in Japan, Europe and Australia.[2]

Like previous Paper Mario games, Paper Mario: Sticker Star uses a papercraft visual style that is heavily incorporated into its gameplay mechanics. Sticker Star introduces the use of stickers, which are littered throughout the game world and are used as items or power-ups, aiding the player in turn-based battles against enemies or in solving puzzles. The plot follows Mario's quest to gather the six Royal Stickers that were scattered by Bowser.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star received generally positive reviews, gaining aggregate scores of 76.53% and 75% from GameRankings and Metacritic.

I really liked Super Paper Mario, in terms of characters and storyline it could be the best game I've ever owned. But this doesn't really excite me for some reason :(

my wife has been playing this since a few days before Christmas and she only has 2 more stickers to collect (as well as actually completing the final boss fight) before she has completed the game with a 100%

Got it for christmas and still yet to play it.

I know when i do, i'll be stuck on it. So just finding a time where i can play it for long periods.

Glad to see people enjoying it. Reviews i noticed were quite harsh on it. I've loved every single paper mario game, so i wasn't too bothered by them.

we also got Super Mario 3D land which is very good. Its like Super Mario 64 meets Super Mario Galaxies