Is Fallout 4 on its way?

I'd much prefer a levelling system like Oblivion/Skyrim (where using a skill makes you more proficient at it, rather than having to put points into it). There's a bunch of skills that I've just never thought my character would need, just to find out that at late game stages are actually kinda useful (And then I have to grind enough levels to put points into them, throwing everything else off), but I can imagine that setup annoying diehard fans (It simply being made by Bethesda annoys those fans anyway, so meh)

ya like the more you talk and win the speech challenges the more it levels. It still lets you build your character because it will obviously be stronger at things you do and weak in things you don't. (melee char as opposed to ranged or firearms character).

I'd much prefer a levelling system like Oblivion/Skyrim (where using a skill makes you more proficient at it, rather than having to put points into it). There's a bunch of skills that I've just never thought my character would need, just to find out that at late game stages are actually kinda useful (And then I have to grind enough levels to put points into them, throwing everything else off), but I can imagine that setup annoying diehard fans (It simply being made by Bethesda annoys those fans anyway, so meh)

As opposed to grinding that one skill to get it high enough to be useful? I don't really see any difference here.. other than that Skyrim system would never fit a Fallout game :)

Hey there Nifty America, This is your president John Henry Eden speaking... Only joking this is Three DAWG!!

hehe Loved that radio station and that it updates. I Miss Three Dog while I'm playing New Vegas :(