washington state 911 calls second amendment rights valid handgun licenses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#31 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:47

Strange... according to pro gun nuts, these guys should've been out protecting the civilians from criminals and saving lives, not being attention ######.

Had something happened, they could have. Stop being unrealistic and maybe people won't treat you like the nut. These individuals have done nothing wrong, nothing illegal.

Wait, let me be as unrealistic as you. There we have it! Proof! Because these two people were on street, the thousands of killers that were planning a public shooting that day in that town changed their minds! FREE GUNS FOR EVERYONE! Yep, just as ignorant as your comment.

#32 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:52

Stop being unrealistic and maybe people won't treat you like the nut. These individuals have done nothing wrong, nothing illegal.

Sorry but that's bull****, after all that's happened in the past few weeks, all the shootings, what did they expect to happen walking down the streets with rifles strapped to their backs, of course people are going to be paranoid.

If they wanted to educate people they should have done it in a more organised way, set up an event in the local hall, put out flyers, not walk down the street with weapons strapped to their backs.

#33 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,929 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:53

^ The styling ? Fires a lot of rounds per second.

Maybe. I don't know. I've read different things from different sources. There doesn't appear to be an actual commonly agreed upon definition. That being the case, how can you ban something you don't know?
If I stabbed you with a knife, wouldn't that be considered an assault weapon?

#34 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:56

Maybe. I don't know. I've read different things from different sources. There doesn't appear to be an actual commonly agreed upon definition. That being the case, how can you ban something you don't know?
If I stabbed you with a knife, wouldn't that be considered an assault weapon?

no.

#35 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,929 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:58

no.

No what? No you can't ban something you don't know or no a knife isn't an assault weapon? So what is the definition?

#36 Tom

Tom

Neowinian Senior

• 3,278 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:59

"One of the men told the station that he hoped people would approach him and talk to him, instead of calling police."

REALLY? What a freaking idiot.

#37 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:59

no.

not even an assault knife? there is no real difference between the two. Assault knifes arent even sharper than a sushi knife. Maybe we should ban sushi knives?

#38 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:01

Maybe we should ban common sense, oh wait that wouldn't make any difference as the general level of intelligence of a gun owner is pretty much bottom of the barrel anyway.

#39 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,360 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:02

Then I'll buy an F-35!! I have no reason for one, but IT'S MY RIGHT!!

I could maybe use it for work.

/s

Yeah good luck finding a parking spot.........ehehehe

/s

#40 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:04

Maybe we should ban common sense, oh wait that wouldn't make any difference as the general level of intelligence of a gun owner is pretty much bottom of the barrel anyway.

And your true face shows. Just another ignorant child scared of something he doesn't understand. Let the rest of us grownups talk. Atleast we are trying to have a sensable conversation about what changes can be made that doesn't infringe on our right to defend ourselves while protecting the public verse your lay down and let criminals do as they please, including kill you, attitude.

Yeah good luck finding a parking spot.........ehehehe

/s

Psh, just use a missile to clear one out

#41 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,929 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:04

Maybe we should ban common sense, oh wait that wouldn't make any difference as the general level of intelligence of a gun owner the English is pretty much bottom of the barrel anyway.

Sweeping untrue statements can be easily typed. :rofl:

#42 Routerbad

Routerbad

Neowinian Libertarian

• 852 posts
  • Phone: WP7.5

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:05

no.

It would be considered assault with a deadly weapon. Assault weapon refers to any weapon with either a burst or automatic fire option. Assault can be carried out with anything, but an 'assault' weapon is designed to put as many rounds downrange in the shortest amount of time as accurately as possible.

#43 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:05

And your true face shows. Just another ignorant child scared of something he doesn't understand. Let the rest of us grownups talk. Atleast we are trying to have a sensable conversation about what changes can be made that doesn't infringe on our right to defend ourselves while protecting the public verse your lay down and let criminals do as they please, including kill you, attitude.

I don't see any sensible conversation, just a load of "omg why do you even care" and "omg you dont know what you are talking about".

I understand plenty about guns, not so much the paranoia that all gun owners have that the ninjas are going to attack while the government tries to kill them and take away their precious guns.

#44 SupportGeek

SupportGeek

Neowinian

• 483 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:06

These are the kind of morons along with the people in the OP who are "responsible gun owners"

Yes, they were within their rights, broke no laws, did nothing wrong at all. Yet somehow in your fantasy land, they are irresponsible.
You just aren't happy until blood flows in the streets with these stories so you can stand on your soapbox are you?

#45 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,360 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 10 January 2013 - 20:06

Right. We are scared of guns. But keep it on! Can't wait to see you guys rise up and start another 1776.