Jurassic World (2015)

Universal Pictures has set a release date for Jurassic Park 4, which will be shot in 3D and come out June 13, 2014. Steven Spielberg is returning to produce the next installment of the franchise, the last of which came out in July 2001. This comes after the studio has made plans to rerelease the original Jurassic Park in a remastered 3D version in April. Spielberg, whose latest film Lincoln was just nominated for 12 Oscars, this week put his sci-fi pic Robopocalypse on hold; he was scheduled to direct that this spring, but had a new take on the project and decided to retool. There had been speculation that Spielberg would tackle the widely rumored Moses epic Gods And Kings, but this project appears to be officially on his front burner.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Link

Edited by Brian M
Taggin' Yo'.

Noooooo! last I heard Jurassic Park 4 was going to be based around the military getting their hands on them [the dinosaurs] and putting guns on them and using them as war machines....I really hope that idea got scrapped, because it has epic fail written all over it...

Noooooo! last I heard Jurassic Park 4 was going to be based around the military getting their hands on them [the dinosaurs] and putting guns on them and using them as war machines....I really hope that idea got scrapped, because it has epic fail written all over it...

I think that got scrapped.

Am I the only person who thinks Alien Resurrection is good?

Yes you are. :laugh:

The 4th movie is never good.

Alien 4

Terminator 4

The 4th Star Wars

The 4th Bourne

etc

Man if you typed in Star Wars, I would of lost all hope for people's opinions. lol

When they butcher the **** out of it try being that happy :p

Aslong as they don't do the Dinosaurs evolve to humans/carry guns thing I think I'll be fine.

• Like 2

Nothing is more epicer then RAPTORS WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS!!!!!

Except a T-Rex with a Rocket launcher. :p

nah t-rex are special and I don't take em seriously.... I mean.... look at thier arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'd rather focus on their teeth. :p

pleh t-rex has a peice of car tire stuck in his teeth and is on the rag. there. that's not something to be afraid of,

yes male t-rexes have time of month

They need to go back to the original island where the park is. Maybe someone takes over InGen and decides to reboot the park.

The park is gone, in the book the Costa Rican government levelled it with missiles, in the Lost World film there is a deleted scene where John Hammond (CEO of InGen) nephew at a board meeting talks about how the Isla Nublar Facility (where the park was built) was dismantled and all the assets sold off.

I don't know in which direction they can take the film now, there is a plot thread about a rival company called Biosyn who have been trying for years to get Jurassic Park technology, mainly the DNA. It could be possible, like the Jurassic Park game, that Biosyn sent someone to the island the same day as a Plan B to find Nedry if he didn't turn up with the embryos.

The film could revolve around them finding Nedrys shaving foam can and manufacturing dinosaurs on the mainland and they all escape so the government brings in Alan, Ellie or other past characters back to hunt them down.

Am I the only person who thinks Alien Resurrection is good?

Nope, I thought it was awesome too.

And if I think Terminator Salvation was number 4, and I thought that was the best one.

The film could revolve around them finding Nedrys shaving foam can and manufacturing dinosaurs on the mainland and they all escape so the government brings in Alan, Ellie or other past characters back to hunt them down.

You haven't played Telltale Games' Jurassic Park by any chance? The story in the game revolves around that embryo can, simultaneous to the film. It's an adventure game with a lot of quicktime events, which sounds kind of horrible on paper, however they absolutely nailed the first Jurassic Park's feel and it was very funny too. Oh, and the kid was likeable (for me anyway), unlike the ones in the film.