Jurassic World (2015)

^^

Interesting choice tbh, Safety Not Guaranteed is not a bad movie but not really a pre cursor for something as big as JP4

^^

Interesting choice tbh, Safety Not Guaranteed is not a bad movie but not really a pre cursor for something as big as JP4

It is an odd choice, I'm not going to say bad since he's a fairly inexperienced director and has never done a movie like this to begin with.

Personally, I would have trusted this with John Gulager (Feast) over Trevorrow.

Good, it can be explained away by errors in the DNA and plugging the holes with Frog DNA. The "dinosaurs" are genetically engineered animals, not actual dinosaurs.

hollywood and telltale games are ruining jurrassic park :(

I actually enjoyed the story of Telltales JP, even if the game itself was crap.

• Like 1

They should really give it a different name other than "Jurassic Park 4" other wise it makes it sound like a titty milk.

They should really give it a different name other than "Jurassic Park 4" other wise it makes it sound like a titty milk.

It will probably have a name like JP4: "?"

i just read something what is suposed to be the plot, say that was a troll...

i love JP i watched it trough a sleave of my sweater when the t rex broke out ( i was 9) i remember that rour like i'm looking at it right now

i'm 29 now, i still love it XD

hope they don't ruin JP franchise... 2 was good, 3 ok 4... fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking with USA Today while promoting this week's release of Jurassic Park 3D, paleontologist and dinosaur consultant Jack Horner (who was an advisor for the Steven Spielberg-directed original) gives a better idea for what to expect in the recently announced fourth film, which he is also involved with. Recently, Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) signed on to direct, with Spielberg on board as an executive producer. Here, Horner reveals that "a new, previously extinct creature" will rise to stardom in Jurassic Park 4, and hints that the fourquel will be scarier than the prior films. "I can't actually tell you who that will be. But you'll want to keep the lights on after you see this movie." What dinosaurs would you like to see in Jurassic Park 4?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=76991

• 4 weeks later...
There's a special treat for Jurassic Park fans today on Colin Trevorrow's Twitter feed. He's revealed the first behind-the-scenes glimpse at the highly-anticipated Jurassic Park 4, currently undergoing location scouting. Check out his shot of what will become Isla Nublar below!

Isla Nublar was the fictional location of the original Jurassic Park, as opposed to Isla Sorna, featured in The Lost World and Jurassic Park III. It appears to be a good bet that the action of the franchise sequel will feature a return to the original park.

The Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment production will be produced by Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley with Steven Spielberg as Executive Producer. The script was written by Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver (Rise of the Planet of the Apes).

sht.png

Oh snap son, ever since the disappointment of the Lost World I always wondered what the park would look like after 20 years all decayed and run down. I hope they don't use the shaving foam nonsense, it only had enough coolant in for 72 hours, after that the embryos die.

I am a bit worried about them retconning JP canon, in the books the island was levelled by helicopter missiles, in the TLW in a deleted scene there was a boardroom scene with Peter Ludlow (Hammonds Nephew) saying the island had been dismantled and all the assets sold, granted it was cut from the film but it was filmed for a reason.

I think this guy gets "it", roll on 2014.

Oh snap son, ever since the disappointment of the Lost World I always wondered what the park would look like after 20 years all decayed and run down. I hope they don't use the shaving foam nonsense, it only had enough coolant in for 72 hours, after that the embryos die.

If they use flashbacks, they can still use the shaving foam. I'm not saying I want them too, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did do something where a team hired by Biosyn is sent in to get the canister. It was a pretty big plot point in both the novel and the film to simply ignore it to be honest.

Universal Pictures has today confirmed the rumors that Jurassic Park 4 has been pushed back. The Colin Trevorrow-directed film was originally scheduled for a June 13, 2014 release date. Here is the statement from the studio:

"In coordination with filmmakers, Universal has decided to release Jurassic Park 4 at a later date giving the studio and filmmakers adequate time to bring audiences the best possible version of the fourth installment in Universal?s beloved franchise. We could not be more excited about the vision that Colin Trevorrow has created for this film, and we look forward to watching as he and the producers create another great chapter in this franchise's storied history."

ibztoKfZTu2abu.gif

Though I'm glad they are giving them time to produce it properly, June 2014 was a ridiculously unrealistic release date.

Or it is because of other films coming out near same time...

There has been unrest on the set over the last few days, leaning towards it never being made

There has been unrest on the set over the last few days, leaning towards it never being made

Those tweets were removed, but for sure.. take as much time as needed to make the film the best. I wouldn't want to see another rushed JP movie.

Universal Pictures has today confirmed the rumors that Jurassic Park 4 has been pushed back. The Colin Trevorrow-directed film was originally scheduled for a June 13, 2014 release date. Here is the statement from the studio:

Take another 5 years, just do it right!